Freaky.

"Daddy's new cut in media "

I was grinding my hips into Terrence's body as he slid in out he knows his shit is to long for all that.

I was bout to to faint an explode from all this pleasure. An he was enjoying this shit from the look on his face. Maybe I should lock my shit up like I used to do with my ass.

I lean up an start sucking on his neck then tightened up my walls.

"Aww fuck Paris "

Now he knows to chill his ass out sliding in my shit like I have no walls.

I smirked at him before I pushed him back onto his back straddling him.

I slide up an down locking my shit up every time I hit the base the looks and grunts sent my body into a powerful Sex drive.

He gripped my waist trying to slow me down but I was ready to get these nuts my body was wore out. We been going at this shit for hours.

I sped up my body started trembling for the 5th time tonight I released the left of the juices I had.

It toke everything in me to keep going till I felt his shit throbbing and pumping into me.

I fell to on the side of him trying to catch my breath.

Terrence : what I tell you bout locking yo shit up on me "smacks bare ass cheek"

Fuck that hurt I said trying to turn over to punch him.

Terrence :Ready for round 6 ?

No now move I say crawling over him to get to the bathroom.

I slide on to the floor crawling to the bathroom closing the door behind me and locking that niggah is sneaky.

My body is gonna be so sore.

I woke up to bam barking like a fool at the door and a missing Terrence.

I crawled out the bed body aching from last nights events.

Opening the door for bam aggy ass. I looked around surprised no one was here. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of Minute Maid juice.

The door opens I look over the the Island and see Terrence with no more man bun and a cheesing face looking right at me.

I should beat ur ass you know i wanted u to keep it.

So I don't look good baby ?!

Yes but that's not the point.

Why your ass always gotta be crying can u ever just be happy spoiled ass brat.

I had to catch myself before I chucked one of these knifes at him " who and the flying fuck are u talking to?! "

He runs up and pins me up against the wall lifting me up and starts running his tongue on my neck.

"Aww fuck I moan out "

You need some more act right or you gonna calm that ass down.

Okay okay I'll calm down I can't handle nun of that act right this moment my soul would leave my body if we go at it.

Yeah yeah he says carrying me to the couch plopping down with me in his lap.

Love your spoiled ass he says nibbling on my bottom lip.

Love you too daddy.