Hooked or not?

Paris outfit and bun two top / Chanele and Brooklyn two bottom pictures

I stripped out of my clothes butta love was bumping through my beats pill.

I got in the warm water it felt so good flashes of me and Hosea doing it flashed through my head.

Boy boy boy I was playing no games I knew he wasn't gonna be able to feel his shit by the way I was riding and throwing it back.

After I finished my shower I threw on some boy shorts some sweats and black cropped hoody and went to the kitchen where my mom was throwing down the smell was so good and after that mind blowing sex I needed some grub.

I sat down at the island that sat in the middle of the kitchen.

What's up Hun how was school today?

It was ight nun new me and Chanele are thinking about taking dance instead of gym but what about you ?

Handling business and emails.

Blaaah boring what are you cooking?

Food.

What kinda food ?

Food that you eat.

Ugh mommy.

Just wait till I'm finished.

Ugh your so complicated I say getting up going back to my room.

I plop back on my bed and call Chanele and Brooklyn.

What's popping bitches.

Chanele- what's up bitch

Brooklyn - what's up hoe

So guess what happened finally.

Brooklyn - what you got dick?

Chanele- bihhh what?!

We'll I did Chanele's plan.....

Biiiiiiiiih Chanele and Brooklyn said in unison.

Rode and threw it back like a pro.

I hear the phone drop in the background.

Brooklyn- you little slut lmao.

Lmao fuck you and Chanele are you alive ?

Chanele- I just fainted bitch you hit that Ciara on that dick didn't you ?

Of course he was talking shit so I shut that shit down real quick.

Brooklyn - I can't wait to see his ass tomorrow I know he gonna be on you like white on rice.

Chanele - hell yeah he ain't gonna know how to act.

Brooklyn- did you have a dramatic walk out?

After I got myself together I threw on my clothes and he was like where are you going I was like home to shower gave him a peck on the lips and bounced.

Chanele- you a beast fr fr lmao

Brooklyn - hell yeah I would be like if you don't bring yo yella ass back her and rub dis dick till I ko.

Lmao biiiiiiiiiih "I hollered" 😩😭😂

Chanele - he prob couldn't feel his shit you know Paris got a lot of ass his shit was probably limping once it went down.

Brooklyn- hell yeah booty on Kim k.

Chanele - how big is he?

10 inches once I got adjusted to it I was putting in work but I'm bout to crash a thug tired.

Chanele- lol good night u porn star

Brooklyn- night u little whore.

Lol goodnight bitches. "Click"

I plug in my phone and crash.

Next day

I woke up to my alarm going off I groaned in agony cause my ass was sore.

I slid out of bed and limped my ass to the bathroom I did my business and my morning routine I throw my hair into a bun and got dressed.

I grab my phone and keys and head out.

We where chilling in the lunch room tell the bell rung. I check my phone I had 20 miss texts from Hosea and 10 missed calls.

Well are plan worked.

Brooklyn - lmao really

Chanele- I knew it would.

- Hosea texts-

So you just gonna up and leave.

You wrong for that.

Man I know u see me texting you and calling you.

I'm gonna box your ass answer the phone.

Come back and cuddle.

I know ur ass not sleep.

Man come back.

I can't sleep.

Missing you aggy ass.

That was only half of em shit was funny. I was really feeling myself at this point.

Chanele - you know u got a hickey right ?

I open my camera so fast and check my neck boom there it is. Aww fuck my life.

Brooklyn- u know ur hoes gonna be mad.

Lol fuck em. I feel someone's presence behind me. They set and Carmel frat from Starbucks on the table.

I turn to see Hosea sipping on one not looking to happy.

Than...

"He walks off before I can even finish my sentence "

Well Damn someone isn't to happy "Brooklyn says "

Yeah he's mad at me for sure I know that look I say taking a sip of my drink.

I was in the bathroom washing my hands before I headed to my next class when Hosea walks in.

He was bout to walk out but I ran over and pulled his ass back in which wasn't easy he's 6/7 and strong as hell im only 5/2

Man watchu want Paris shit you got what u wanted ...

He was definitely in his feelings.

Tone that shit all the way down and chill. I got home showered ate and went to bed plus I was sure u was gonna stop talking to me cause u got what u wanted.

U know I didn't just want to fuck cause we talk everyday and chill too if that's all I wanted I would have been stop talking too if that was the case.

Ugh I guess Hosea "I hit him with my puppy dog face which btw makes him give in everytime"

Don't give me that face I know what you doing.

Lol I don't know what chu talking about.

Lies now when I text or call you your lil big booty ass better reply or we gonna box.

Whatever you say big daddy I say skipping off.