Friends with Benefits (Stiles Stilinski)

Chapter 1

-- Taylor Declan Rivers --

"Drew! I need you!" He stumbled into the room, breathing heavy.

"What's wrong?!" Drew panicked.

"Help me pick an outfit?" He glared at me but walked over to my closet.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and slightly curled the ends. I applied some eyeliner and mascara.

"All done!" Drew said, putting the outfit on my bed. It was a black tank top, black vans, high waisted shorts and a varsity jacket.

I sighed, "What would I do without you?"

"You would look horrible!" I scoffed and elbowed him.

--Stiles' House--

"Boo!" Stiles looked up as I jumped on his bed.

"How'd you get in?" He said shocked.

"Keys under the mat." I swung my leg over his waist, so that I was straddling him.

"So what's up around here?", I said looking down at him.

"Other than the fact that you're back in town? Nothing. Everyone at school is either talking about how much they don't like you or how hot you are and how much they want to have sex with you."

I smirked, "Which side are you on?"

"Is that a trick question?" I giggled and leaned down to kissed him.

He groaned and deepened it. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned, opening his mouth. We explored each others mouths. He grabbed my ass causing me to moan. I ran my hand over the bulge in his pants.

"Oh fuck me," Stiles groaned.

"Hey, No sex!" We jumped apart and turned around to see Scott with a big smirk on his face.

"Wanna join?" Stiles offered, breathing heavy. We laughed and I got off of him.

"No thanks, I'll pass and Taylor, you're going to kill him one day." I looked down at Stiles' very obvious boner.

"Good luck trying to fix that." I said walking out of the room.

"You dirty little tease!" Stiles yelled while Scott laughed.

-- Stiles Stilinski --

"What the hell was that?" Scott chuckled.

"We're just friends." He crossed his arms.

"Friends with a few benefits," I said looking at the ceiling.

"No feelings?" I tensed up as Scott smirked.

"You like her." I remained silent.

"What about Lydia?" I smiled slightly,

"I'd pick Taylor over Lydia any day. I thought I loved Lydia but I don't. I love Taylor." His eyes widened when I said that.

"Well? Tell her!", he yelled.

I shook my head. "We're friends with benefits, no strings attached and that's all we'll ever be," I whispered.