Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-Taylor Rivers-

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die." I repeated pacing back and forth.

"Derek wants you to stop pacing, you're creating a breeze." Cora said, before walking over to my closet.

I watched as she pulled out black tight jeans, black pumps and a tight low cut white tank top. I put them on and looked at my reflection.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?" Derek said leaning against the doorway.

I raised an eyebrow, "School?"

"Do you know how many sex crazed boys are in high school? Go change."

I shook my head and grabbed my varsity jacket, "I can wear whatever I want."

He sighed in defeat and left the room. Cora chuckled and left after him. My phone rung and I looked at the screen. StilesIsSexy. I rolled my eyes. He's not touching my phone ever again.

"Hey Stiles." I said smiling.

"Hey Taylor, I'm giving you a ride to school, so come outside."

"I'm not at my house."

"I know. You're at Derek's house. If you don't hurry up, I'm going to go up there and get you myself." He whispered the last part sexily before hanging up.

I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I ran to Stiles and flung my arms around his neck.

"You look so damn sexy right now...." He pressed his lips against mine and eagerly ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I ran my hands down his chest and stopped at the waistband of his jeans. He moaned and slipped his hand up the back of my shirt.

"We're going to be late!" Scott yelled from Stiles' jeep. Has he been there the whole time? I laughed and pulled Stiles' hand out of my shirt.

"Hi Scott!" I said before getting into the jeep.

He smirked, "Hey Taylor." We pulled out of the parking lot and went to school.

-After School (sorry for skipping)-

"He was staring at your boobs the whole day!" Stiles yelled angrily walking to the school parking lot.

Stiles claims that one of the guys at school was "eye-fücking" me and now he's upset that I didn't do anything.

"What do you want me to do? Force him not to stare at me?!"

"Yes!" He yelled throwing his arms up.

"Remember what we promised? No strings attached?"

He sighed and turned to face me, "Yes, Taylor, I remember."

"Then why are you getting upset?" I asked, with my anger rising again.

"You're mine."

"No strings, Stiles. You don't own me, I don't own you." My eyes changing between brown and electric blue.

"What if I don't want to be just friends with benefits? What if I want to be more than that?" He said looking into my eyes.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say that I'm in love with you."

I shook my head and looked away from him, "No, you aren't."

He groaned and ran his hand through his hair, "Yes I am! I've been in love with you since freshman year. I don't want to be friends with benefits, I want you to be my girlfriend, Taylor."

"Stiles, I love you too, I really do but I can't do this right now. I'm running from a hunter that wants me dead, there's the alpha pack and new werewolves to train. I don't have time for a boyfriend right now." He nodded and looked down.

"I'm sorry." I said grabbing his hand.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have said anything."

Sorry for the late update, my kitten had to get surgery. Shout out to my friend, Brooklyn for giving me the idea of their fight.