0.2

0.2

lost in kisses

May 10th, 1990

It was inevitable that Kai was going to hit his breaking point involving the kids in our grade, I just didn't expect it to be my fault.

Kai stormed through the hallway, the air thick with electricity.

"Let's slash his tires," I told Kai jokingly, tugging on his hand as he dragged me outside of the school. I gasped as Kai found Lance across campus at his car, his grasp on me tightening. I groaned in pain, my body falling against Kai's. I began to feel weak, as he began to drain my magic from me.

"Kai, stop." I uttered painfully.  Kai paused as we turned to look at Lance and he began chanting. 

"Cum harkens ad haec tu multum maledictus quia peccavit. Tuam lumbi vis adolebit cum igneus passionem—"

I knew what incantation this was and it wouldn't be pretty— I had to stop him. I tried to stop him, but to no avail. I gasped as Kai pushed me against the outdoor lockers, his eyes closed in concentration as he continued the spell. I tried to speak, to reason with Kai as he tampered with Lance and I heard screams in the distance as the spell came to a close.

I shut my eyes tightly, whispering softly:

"Exsecratio durabit septem diebus et septem noctibus. Non potest clamatis dolore. Didici haec facies tua lectio, tu ne molestus mihi."

There was silence between the two of us and Kai let go of me and I pushed past him, but froze as I saw that Lance, was gone.

"What did you do, Kai?"

He laughed in disbelief, scowling down at me. "I can't believe it, even if he would kill you, you would still try to save him!"

"Yes!" I shouted, pushing against his chest with all of my strength. "Our magic is a gift, Kai! Our ancestors warned us about dark magic and the damage it does to one who practices! I don't want to lose you to the darkness!"

Kai's mouth descended into mine and I gasped at the suddenness of the kiss. However, it wasn't a gentle kiss, no not with Kai.

It was a brutal kiss, one that would bruise my soft lips and cause my parents to question my relationship with Kai. My eyes fluttered shut, nonetheless. It was electric, it was enticing yet dark and I couldn't stop being addicted to Kai.

I knew that Kai was dark, rough, and much more, that's why I fell for him— because he was so tempting, something I never had before.

I moaned as Kai pushed me against the cool metal of the lockers and my hands blindly flew up to his short brown hair, to tug mercilessly on the roots. Our mouths had morphed together, his tongue aggressively pushing its way into my mouth.

A muffled scream escaped my lips into his, my eyes flying wide open as Kai savagely bit my tongue, a cool metallic taste lingering on our tongues. Kai's cold hands slowly drew up my arms until they met mine, pushing them above my head, pinning my hands while his hips pressed against me.

It was a passionate and rough makeout session, and my senses were slowly dying, as my breath was taken away from me— and not returned.

I struggled against Kai, loving the brutality of the kiss, yet beginning to feel faint from the lack of oxygen.

Suddenly, I could breathe.

I choked on air, falling from my position like a marionette doll whose strings were dropped. The cold cement beneath me was a relief, as I took a few moments to breath in and out, savouring the breaths I could finally take.

"Are you done now?"

I looked up from my position on the ground, my hair falling into my face. I grinned up at him, a wicked smile on my face as I slowly drew myself up in front of him.

He looked nice, wearing his usual black jeans, three quarter sleeve shirt, and necklace. Kai's hair was completely messed up, his lips a shade of pink from my lipgloss, but for some reason... He looked so good.

"I swear Kai, next time, I won't be forgiving... Even with a makeout like that." I leaned up to him on my tiptoes, pecking his lips quickly.

"I said slash his tires, or even sleep with his girlfriend, not kill the bastard. You still have much to learn."

Kai pushed me up against the lockers again and I gasped.

"You sure have problems keeping your hands to yourself. . . and why must I always be against—"

His lips distracted me momentarily and I groaned when his lips left mine, achingly slow. It had been a month since Kai and I had first kiss, and since then Kai couldn't stop kissing me. We hadn't gone that far, only intense makeouts, as far as I knew, it was only for fun.

"Come to my place?" Kai whispered against my lips and I looked into his eyes, noticing the dark gleam as he stared down at me. 

"Of course."

•  •  •