Chapter 1

Marcel's POV

I imagine myself running my fingers through her long blond hair. Her rosemary perfume intoxicates me. Every time she walks by me my heart stops.

"Hello? Earth to Marcel," said my best friend Patricia. I glance over at her. She looks straight back at me, a questioning look upon her face.

"Huh?" I asked her.

"Have you even been listening to our conversation?" She follows my gaze over to the prettiest girl in school, Georgia Rose.

"Oh... I see," she says looking away from where Georgia was standing in the lunch line. Was that disappointment I heard in her voice? Never mind.

"I'm sorry, what were we talking about?" I ask apologetically. A smile speeds across her face. How I love the funny smile of hers, it makes me laugh every time.

"The biology test next period." She bounces in her seat with excitement.

"Why are u so excited Patricia? It's just a test," I chuckle at her giddiness.

"Because I can't wait to score an A+ and laugh in Rachel's face," she continued with a devilish grin. "We made a bet, who ever got the A+ wins. And the loser is slave for a day."

"I just hope that I pass," I joked. I really wasn't that worried I was one of the smartest kids in school. That's what got me my status as nerd of the year. It didn't help my mom made me wear suspenders, a sweater vest, and a tie.

At that moment the school doofus, Bradley Malone, and his minions walk up all smug like.

"Hey loser, what are you doing?"

"Eating my lunch," I whispered back. I knew what was coming next I just hoped he would leave me alone today.

"No, you're eating my lunch." The goons behind him snickered.

"Brad can I please eat my lunch in peace?" I asked him, looking up to see fear in Patricia's eyes.

I didn't know why they picked on her. I think its because she hangs out with me. She was so beautiful she could be a prep. The only reason she wasn't, other than being my friend, was because she had thick rimed glasses. And that she actually payed attention in class.

"I said," he grabbed my slicked back hair and pulled hard. I could feel the hair being ripped from my head. "That's My LUNCH!"

I yelped, "Okay, take it." He released my hair, and took my tray off the table and walked off.

I reached back and rubbed my throbbing head. I looked over my shoulder to see Brad sling his arm over Georgia's shoulder. I heard that lovely laugh of hers ring out through the cafeteria. She glanced back at me with an apologetic smile, almost a smirk.

"Why don't you fight back? I know you take boxing." Patricia asked taking a seat next to me, putting her head on my shoulder.

I sighed, lying my head on hers. I could fight back and easily win. But my mother would boil me alive.

"You know I can't, my mother would kill me. I can't blemish my record I want to get into a good collage."

She raised her arms in surrender, lifting her head off my shoulder.

"Fine, lets get to class." She said picking up her tray and standing up. She dumps the remaining contents into the bin. I look over at the prep table on my way out, sneaking one more glance at Georgia Rose.

••••••

(Y/N) What's up, I'm new to the whole Wattpad publishing story's thing. So I'm open to productive criticism. Next chapter will be up soon. Please vote and comment. Thanks