Chapter 8

~ Prom Night ~

Marcel POV

I tried to get more out of Georgia but she just wouldn't budge. One annoying contact she "asked" me to where flew out of my eye while I was waiting for her to finish up before we left for prom. Now days I didn't gel my hair back or wear my glasses. I prefer my glasses and my hair out of my face. But it will have to do.

"What do you think?" Georgia asks me standing in the door frame. To be honest she was gorgeous. Like smokin hot, third degree burns hot.

"You look great," I say smiling.

"Yeah, I know." She flips her hair like she is the most important person in the world. Her self observed attitude makes my smile disappear quicker than a a rain drop in the middle of a drought.

"Whatever lets go." I extend my arm for her to grasp, and when she doesn't I look at her annoyed. She returns the favor.

"What about my corsage dumbass?"

I grumble a few choice words before tossing her the small box containing the flower neatly pinned to a bracelet.

"Here."

We get into the car and drive off towards the school

-

We get there around 7:30, it started a half an hour ago.

"I'm going to go find Gabby and Brit," Georgia says handing me her purse. "Hold this for me." She takes off at a quick pace across the gym.

I stood there swaying for a few minutes when I noticed almost everyone had stopped dancing, and was starring at something behind me. I turned slowly around expecting the worse, and that's what I got.

••••••

(Y/N) cliff hanger I know. The story is almost over. Prom night is long and important. So it will take up a couple chapters. I hope you liked it. Please comment and vote :) Also there is bold and italics on the app now. Going to use it to my advantedge.