Chapter 6

~ Three Weeks Later ~

Marcel's POV

I haven't seen Patricia in weeks, and when I do it's just glimpses. And most the time she's with some guy. How it infuriated me to see her with some dude. But why? I have Georgia, sort of. We aren't necessarily dating just yet. I asked her to prom, but she just scoffed and walked off. She didn't really say no. But the next day we went shopping for dresses so I figured it was a yes.

"So do you like the blue or the pink one?" She asked me.

"Um..."

"Ugh, you hate them don't you?!" She cried out storming back into the dressing room.

"No, Georgia I-" she cut me off.

"I look fat don't I? I knew it."

Ugh. This how all our conversations go. Do I look fat? Do you like these shoes? You think I'm hideous don't you? Over and over again. It's a never ending wheel of death.

"Georgia listen to me. I don't think you look fat. I thought you looked stunning. You were so beautiful I couldn't decide." I listened carefully, she stopped crying and was just sniffling.

"Go on," she insisted. Shit I was out if material.

"Um... You were ravishing and devastatingly beautiful I was aw struck. I thought both dresses were perfect. I didn't want to say one and the other be the right one for you."

"I really liked the pink one." She mumbled.

"I thought the pink one was gorgeous."

"Really? Because I thought it was kind if bland." Damn it she can be frustrating.

"The blue one, was cute?"

"I liked the pink one better. I'm getting the pink one. Why would you say blue. The blue was hideous..." She rambled on.

When I heard a laugh, one I hadn't heard in weeks. I follow my gaze to the direction it came from. There she was amongst the dresses. Patricia was smiling and laughing. A slight smile found its way to my lips. Then I saw an arm rap around her waist. My eyes connected the arm to a torso. The torso belonged to Louis Tomlinson.

What the hell was she doing with him? She knew he was trouble, he had a record of violent crimes. Then something very unexpected happened. They kissed. And something happened inside of me. My blood began to boil.

••••••

(Y/N) What did you think? Marcel's getting kind of jealous don't you think. But will he tell Patricia? What's going on between Louis and Patricia? Find out in the next chapter. Coming soon. Also check out my other story's. I my not have posted them yet, but when I do please read. Vote and comment :)