Chapter 24: Mature just stupid

Lawrence's POV

I looked around only to see the woman I would forever hate.

She came to me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"This is it babe.. Claim me.. and I will be yours."-she seductively said while tracing her fingers through my bare chest.

"If you think that once I claimed you, you will be respected? You're wrong. Even if you become one of the most powerful vampire in the land, you will never earn the respect from My people."-I said without looking at her.

"Well, fair fight. I'm not respected but at least she will hate you."-she said smirking

"Even if she hates me, at least she knows that I love her. Unlike you, no one dares to love you because you're a wreck."-this time I was the one smirking but I only got a slap from her.

"In case you forgot, I still remembered how you begged when I left you. That woman is just a rebound! A fucking toy!"-she yelled.

I backed her up against the wall with my hand around her neck.

"That woman you were talking about is my life! She's the only one that can give me happiness and content."-I said with gritted teeth as my eyes turned to red in anger.

"Well I think I will be giving you that from now on."-she smiled evilly

"You can never give me anything but hate."-I answered tightening the grip

"Oh yeah? Well I think you'll hate me more when I tell you that your Dad's downstairs waiting for us to tell him that we finished the claiming."-she said pushing me away from her.

I was about to answer when someone knocked on the door.

"Lawrence? Baby?"

I smiled opening the door.

"Mom.."-I greeted.

She suddenly pulled me out of the room going to the balcony.

"What are you doing Lawrence? If it weren't because of Dr. Blackhart, you should've claimed that woman! I want you to stop this! You have children for goodness' sakes! Why do you have to do this!?"-she asked in anger.

"I don't care anymore mom. She doesn't love me. She hates me. It kills me to know that I am putting my family in danger. It's time to be mature."-I said looking down.

"What?? When did you become stupid, Lawrence? Do you really think that claiming that woman makes you act mature? Son, you're mature, just stupid."-she said shaking her head and walked away but stopped and spoke.

"And another thing...

Wear a shirt."-she said and continued to walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom's right , Lawrence.. listen to your mom. Believe me, she knows. ^_~

Vote

Comment

Follow

-joy