Chapter 25: Baby please stay

Julienne's pov

We came to another castle that as what Justin said was the vampire king's castle and obviously, it's surrounded by many guards. I went near to one of them with silver colored eyes only to hear him growl.

"What do you want human??"-he asked giving me a death glare.

"I want to see your prince, vampire."-I fired back

"Your presence is not needed. What is your business?"-he asked.

"To talk about us."-I answered

The guard was about to answer when Justin grabbed the guards neck threatening to snap it. The other guards was alerted and also threatened to attack on us.

"What are you doing Justin?"-I asked

"They are not letting us in so I'm making a scene to let them out."-he answered

"Whaaa--? Are you serious? I was just kidding about the fight!"-I answered joking

"I know."-he answered and suddenly snapped the guard's neck making the other guards attack him.

"What the hell are you doing?!"-I asked Justin as I stumbled backwards.

"Are you gonna do anything or just let me die?"-he asked me

I roamed my sight around to look for something but failed and out of nowhere....

"Stop!!!"

As the female voice vibrated in the surrounding, everyone stopped fighting and stood up bowing their heads including Justin.

The woman came to me and looked at me from head to toe. Then suddenly...

"Daughter dear!!"-she jumped like a child and hugged me tightly making everyone's eyes snap at us and gave us a confused look except Justin.

"Where are my grandchildren?"-she asked

"Uhmmmm... >_>"-I scratched the back of my neck.

"Who.. are you madame?"-I asked respectfully.

"I am Lawrence's mom!"-she chuckled as I dropped my jaw.

When I was about to answer, I suddenly fell on my knees and wrapped my arms on my stomach trying to fight the pain as I screamed.

"You're pregnant!?"-Lawrence's mom asked amazed and smiled but turned into a frown.

"He's doing it."-Justin spoke. He suddenly used his supernatural speed and ran inside the castle when the guardsmen followed him but was stopped by Lawrence's mom.

"Let him go. Bring my daughter inside!"-she ordered as I tightened my grip to the guard who lifted me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We didn't enter the main door of the castle so we went to the back.

I was put in a room with a king sized bed and a beautiful chandelier.

"Thank you."

The guard just bowed his head as he gently sat me on the bed.

"Are you alright dear?"-Lawrence's mom asked

"No, not really madame."-I answered

"You can call me Amelia, even better if you call me mom."she smiled. I smiled back at her when I felt something wet dripping down my legs.

I looked down only to see blood.

"No no no no... baby please stay.. please stay... "-I begged as tears rolled down my cheek and I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stupid Lawrence really did it. He really did. Tsk.. so disappointing.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-joy