Chapter 27: Walking away

"I heard your voices.."-she explained.

"Amelia.."-dad mumbled calming himself.

"She's in the other room. She almost lost the baby."-mom said sighing

"What??"-I asked

Mom was about to answer when dad sushed us holding mom's shoulder so we all kept quiet.

Dad closed his eyes and spoke.

"Beautiful heartbeat.."-he said peacefully.

Everyone stopped and listened to what dad was talking about and as silence came, I heard a faint sound of heartbeat, no,  two heartbeats beating together in rhythm with one heavy breathing.

I immediately rushed my way looking for it until it led me to mom's bedroom. I slowly opened the door and was surprised to see my Julie quietly and peacefully sleeping on the bed. I sat beside her and caressed her soft, cold cheeks.

"Julie.. my love."-I smiled as I gently wrapped my arms around her stomach listening to our baby's heartbeat. I gave her stomach a soft, light kiss and I didn't expect that it would wake her up.

"Lawrence?"-she spoke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's POV

I walked behind queen Amelia with the king beside her remembering that we left the children in the castle. I immediately spoke taking their attention.

"Your majesties.. if you'll excuse me.. I'm going to get the kids."-I asked respectfully bowing my head.

"Oh! I'm going with you!"-queen Amelia said cheerfully.

"What kids?"-the king asked confused.

"Your son has twins, sweetheart."-she paused

"...with the same woman."-she continued assuring him.

"What? So does that mean I already have.."-the queen cut him off.

"Three grandchildren to be exact. The third's haven't been born yet."-she answered clearing the king's confusion

"Well then, I'm going with you."-the king decided

I nodded in response as we went out of the castle and going to Lawrence's.
~~~~~~~
Julienne's POV

"Lawrence?"-I called his name.

"Baby, are you alright?"-he asked kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy."-I answered and looked straight at him.

"Did you..."-I tried to ask him but turns out he can read my mind.

"Sadly, yes."-he answered cutting me off my thoughts as he looked away from me.

"But.. you don't love her."-I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I don't."-he answered

"Then break up with her."-I ordered

"It's not that easy Julie."-he answered

"It's not that easy? So leaving me behind Was easy?"-I asked looking at him in disbelief

"No Julie.. I don't want you to think that way.."-he said with concern

I shook my head and gently stood up holding my stomach.

"You're a pity. You're a coward. You're a jerk. You're a liar and I can't believe I love you. I want to see you fight for us lawrence. If you really love me, no, even if you don't love me, leave her for our kids. I'm giving you a day to decide. I'm leaving after it and you won't see me ever again. I will marry someone far like you. "-I said coldly as I saw him clenched his fists.

"You cant doing that."-he said with gritted teeth.

"I can and I will."-I answered bitterly

"Look at me Lawrence. Look at what I'm going to do."-I said starting to walk away but stopped and spoke again.

"This is what you always do best.

Walking away."-I said and went out of the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Readers! Is this chap okay? Hope you like it.

Vote

Comment

Follow.

-joy