Day One

Never shall they ever know my past. The Third helped to keep this undercover. I was three when I executed my first enemy, Zabuza Momochi. This isn't helping at all. I'm on a mission from the Third to kill Orochimaru, so I don't need to go soft now.

"Fox, quiet. We're here."Sakura, or should I say, Cherry(which is her codename) whispered to me.

"Dangit, Sakura, don't call me Fox."I said."Nobody would believe Naruto is my name, since its the name of a ramen condiment."

"You idiot, don't call me 'Sakura' because, everyone would believe that's my name cuz its the color of my hair."she quipped.

"Will you two idiots shut up? Fox wasn't talking in the first place and Orochimaru is coming this way." Snake, or Sasuke rather, said.

"Anata wa baka desu." I whispered to Snake.

"And since when have you started learning Japanese?"

"Shut it."

Orochimaru tried to use that senjutsu of his to sense us, but we learned chakra disguise years ago, so we looked like bunnies with a low amount of chakra. CHAKRA.

(A/N): Hey, I'm not familiar with anbu, plus, i'm not one to do fanfictions, in spite of "Naruto Dares." I will take suggestions. PLease comment and such and let me know what you think.