Is this the end of life as an anbu?

That was our last mission, before the incident. It didn't end well. Orochimaru died, which was a plus, but we all ended up in the hospital, mainly because of me and my lack of medical skills. I should've taken my classes under Tsunade when I had the chance. I used to be part of the Rookie Nine, but I am Sakura Haruno, lover of Naruto Uzumaki, and resigning Anbu. 

In the last mission Naruto, my love lost his temper, again. Orochimaru and Kabuto kept antagonizing Fox and he just blew it all off. Maybe that's what happens when you have all the hatred and sadness that my little Naruto-kun held for his whole life. He hated it back in the academy when we would learn about the Fourth Hokage, his father, because he had never officially met him. And he was dead, so there are no chances that he ever will. 

When he snapped, he took it out on everything that was surrounding us. The trees. Orochimaru. Kabuto. Sasuke, I mean Snake. Me. He grew seven tails, showing much resemblance to the Nine-Tails. He mucked about, bleeding in his every inch. Not that I knew. I didn't spy on him! I swear! Uhh, anyway. He let loose, and that's when everything went left...-er. Left-er. The Akatsuki showed up, and Tobi summoned the Yin half of the Nine-Tails kyuubi. This is what happened at first, when Naruto-kun was first born. I DON'T KNOW HIS HISTORY! I DON'T STALK HIM! Oh, Kami. 

Naruto having the Yang half, destroyed Tobi and the nearby village, The Crescent Moon Kingdom. This wasn't how Anbu were supposed to be. This wasn't his ninja way, his nindo. He receded back into his normal self, with both halves of the Demon Fox within him. We went to the village...naked. Naruto-kun was hurting, and his clothes burned off. Same for all of us. We had covered the majority of our private parts with torn shred of the Akatsuki cloaks and we were relieved when we remembered only the Kage can see us in the village, as we have jutsu to turn us invisible, at least to those who don't really use their chakra. I was embarrassed that I was naked in front of my NAruto-kun, and Sasuke. Tsunade transported us to the hospital; I passed out from a nosebleed from seeing my crush naked; Naruto had long since collapsed; Sasuke just went to sleep on the floor from exhaustion. I was the last person out...I think...I WASN'T CONSCIOUS I DON'T KNOW DON'T DISCRIMINATE. I just want to let you know what happened after our mission, after we recovered was just............

(A/N): Hey, did you like the chapter. I will be playing PointOfView in this. LEet me know if you like the way I have other people narrate. #first #youlikemyfanfic Well, let me know how you like my little duckies.