NaruHina? Maybe not

After we recovered my life was hell. In the hospital, we were still wearing our anbu masks, and Tsunade gave us new outfits and told us to take a break from anbu if the Nine-tails was gonna be such a... well, kyuubi. I walked to my house still in my Anbu mask, to find Hinata, throwing a surprise party for me. Dangit I forgot today was my birthday, I thought. And I'm in this dang Anbu mask. Great. Just great. 

"N-Naruto-kun?"

"I'm conducting an investigation, so fan out." I said, using Kurama's voice since mine was recognizable. 

"Oh, o-okay."

I know she knows that I know she knows that I'm an Anbu. DANGIT! She walked out as I walked in. I liked her, but Cherry likes me too. So does everyone actually. I'm a fangirl magnet in and out of Anbu. I am Naruto Uzumaki, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's Jinchuuriki. Well, I'm gonna leave and tell Tsunade about this incident. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP MOFO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met Sakura on the way to Tsunade's office. 

"Somebody found out?" she asked through that Anbu mask of hers.

"What, someone found you too?" I asked

"Yeah, Ino."

Sasuke walked up to us.

"Stupid fangirls." he spat.

"Blew your cover?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was Tenten." he responded.

"Hmm, weird. I thought she liked Neji." Sakura wondered.

"Well, we either resign or quit."

"Naru, I mean FOX! YOU BAKA! They mean the same thing!" Cherry spat.

"I meant, we resign or change masks."

"Shoulda said that beforehand teme." Sasuke said. lacking emotions.

"Whatever." I said, running up the stairs to Tsunade's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 second timeskip, courtesy to Holy Water Services~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grandma Tsunade, we need to change masks."

"NARUTO WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!"

"Hinata saw me come into my house with my mask. Same for Cherry and Snake, here."

"I will have to demote you from anbu to Jounin."

"YES!" I yelled since before I was Anbu, I was a Genin.

"Yes, you will be the first  14-year-old Jounins." Tsunade said.

"THANKS GRANNY TSUNADE!" I said, throwing my mask on the floor of the room and leaving, in my new outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip, courtesy to the Anti-NaruHina Society~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in an all-black outfit, walking back home. I saw Hinata waiting at the door. 

"Naruto-kun! You're back!"

"Yeah, I just finished that mission. I haven't seen you in four years." I lied. Our cover was we were going on a mission that was going to last 4 years. Heck, I saw her nearly everyday as an Anbu. 

"Happy Birthday."

I was a complete idiot last I saw her.

"Thanks, nobody's ever thrown me a party."

"Y-your welcome, Naruto-kun."

Okay, my big moment.

"Hinata?"

"Y-yes?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked nervously.

"Yes!" she yelled before fainting. I caught her and layed her on my bed, and just watched TV until she awoke.

(A/N): NARUHINA 4 EVA! Hehe, so do you all like it? Comment and such. I might update again today. There will be a tragic turn of events, so keep your hearts racing. THANK YOU FOR THE *counts* 10+ views.