I HATE HINATA

Sakura POV

"OMFG!" I yelled, muffling it with my pillow so my parents wouldn't hear me. I flippin' hate Hinata. No, Sakura. Calm down. She was sick, remember? NO SHE WAS PERFECTLY FINE! SHE STAYED THE NIGHT AT NARUTO'S HOUSE! No, calm down Sakura. Her father said she could live with him. LIVE WITH HIM?! 

I stomped down the stairs wearing my most, how to say, ah yes, slutty or maybe vixen-y, outfit, covered by a trench coat so my parents wouldn't know. I walked out the door, calming myself down, and walked calmly to Naruto-kun's house.

When I got there, I knocked politely at his door, taking off the trench coat.

"Naruto-kun?"

"Sakura? Is that you? Wait, let me put my pants o-- let me get ready."

He opened the door in a few seconds.

"Hey Sakura! You need anyt---HOLY CRAP WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!"

"Would you like to scramble my eggs?" I asked seductively.

"..." he said nothing. His jaw literally hit the floor at this mark. He stared at me like I was crazy. He brought his jaw back up, only for it to fall once again.

"Well, would you?"

Naruto POV

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH SAKURA?! She just asked me...AGAIN!

"..." I still said nothing mostly because I couldn't get my jaw off the floor.

Hinata walked up cheerfully behind me.

Sakura POV

Answer me. Please say yes. Maybe this wouldn't be so awkward if I flirted with him more back in Anbu. But I came late. Fangirls here. Fangirls there.

Ooh, this is gonna be good, 'cuz Hinata walked be him, I hope he says yes and doesn't notice.

Naruto POV

She needs to stop reading inappropriate books and such.

I finally managed to bring my jaw back up. 

I have a devious plan coming on. It's like the Devil's lightbulb popped up on top of me.

I closed the door in her face and left it unlocked so she would open it and see what I was about to do. She opened the door as planned, and when that happened, I turned around and hugged and kissed Hinata-Hime. Goodbye Sakura-chan. Hinata fainted.

Sakura POV

I hate Hinata. Period. Point. Blank.

(A/n): Hey you all! Did you like this chapter? The adults are d... Let me just tell you next chapter.