NaruHina Prevails

YES! YES! YES! Naruto-kun said yes! I am so, wait. I said yes. He was the one to ask me out. Man, I wanted this forever, but I haven't finished his scarf and today's his birthday. I wish I didn't pass out. These are the thoughts I have in my unconscious state. 

"Hinata? You up?"

No answer.

"Hinata?"

I was sweating. I feel sick. How can I go on this date in this poor condition?

"Hinata?!"

I can't move. What's wrong with me?

"Oh no, I knew..."

I still can't move. Naruto-kun keeps calling me, but I can't get up, move, open my eyes. I must've fainted, but never have I been to this extent. Hiashi-sama will be so disappointed. Naruto-kun was walking to me, I can sense it.

Naruto POV

Dang it. Hinata passed out, but she's not waking up. It's been an hour, and I can sense that she's sick. My sensory ninjutsu. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her forehead to see if she had a fever, which she did. 

"Man, a fever, and she's not  blushing like she was when we were ten."

I slightly moved her head upward to place a pillow underneath it. her whole body was hot. Really hot. Dang, I sound like Pervy Sage. I took off her sweater and long sleeved tee, and gladly she was wearing a fishnet shirt underneath. I ran to the bathroom and got a clean, wet rag to place on her soft, but hot forehead. I have to call Sakura.

TIMESKIP COURTESY TO THE ILLUMINATI HATER SOCIETY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, Naruto-kun. I'll be right there with Ino-chan."

"Great. Come as fast as you can." I said, worrying.

I walked over to the sleeping beauty. Man, I should've told her how I felt ages ago. Just as soon as I finished my perverted thoughts, Hinata woke up. 

"W-where am I?"

"At my house, Hinata. Remember, you fainted after I asked you to go out with me. And... you answered yes."

"Y-yes Naruto-kun."Hinata, my beautiful girlfriend said. "I remember."

"Naruto, what's wrong?" Ino asked, barging in.

"Hinata's sick Ino-chan."I answered."Where's Sakura?"

"Right here." Sakura said coming in.

"She's sick? We can only heal injuries. I'm sorry. but you'll have to take care of her." 

"Okay. You can go now." I said.

They left me and my Hinata-Hime alone.

"Hinata?"

"Yes Naruto-kun?"

"Do you feel well enough to come with me to tell your father about my feelings for you?"

"I won't be able to walk, my legs k-keep having spasms." she said.

"That's okay. I need a little extra training anyway." I said picking her up bridal style. I made a shadow clone to open, close and lock the door. And then a little surprise after that, he would make us some dinner, then disperse. I walked to Hiashi-sama's Hyuuga complex. I made sure that I was wearing my jounin vest. 

"Hiashi-sama, I came to ask you, if you approve of me and Hinata. And she is sick, may I take care of her?" I asked.

"Yes, as long as you promise, no, swear that you will put your life on the line to protect her."

I gulped,"Yes, sir."