The Sickness Spreads

Tsunade POV

DANGIT! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! The adults in Konoha are sick! Why?!

"Shizune!"

"Yes milady?"

"Call all Anbu teams here right now. Even that One-eyed freak, Danzo."

"Yes milady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP COURTESY TO MEEK MILLS( pay me money mofo)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto POV

Hinata's all better, but all the adults aren't.

"Hinata, we can't train today. I have a mission. I can't kill you because I love you, but I am the Captain of the Anbu. Unless you are Anbu, you can't come."

"I-I am."

"You? Are? ANBU?"

"Y-yes Naruto-kun. Father doesn't know."

"Okay, well tell Neji-nii okay? Then meet me at Tsunade's office."

"Okay Naruto-kun."

I left and reported to Tsunade as told. I wore my new mask that looked like a more modern version of Tobi. Cherry and Snake were there too.

"I see the idiot finally came." Sasuke spat.

"Me, the idiot? You think yur so smooth, but you can't even settle down to get a girlfriend."

Sakura POV

What?! Naruto-kun has a girlfriend? No. I guess I will have to break them up. NARUTO-KUN IS MINE.

"Hmm, is that so?" Sasuke, Snake I mean said.

"Yeah, Hinata is my girl, plus she's in Anbu."

"Wait! She's that shy girl who uses the voice modulator?" I asked.

"Yeah." Naruto answered.

Hmmph.

Hinata POV

I think Naruto is the one with the Tobi mask. We killed that mofo ages ago. 

"Naruto-kun."

"Hime, don't use my real name in Anbu, call me Fox."

"Okay, sorry."

"It's alright, just don't blow it."

"O-okay."

Tsunade POV

Dang. Lovers through Anbu. this is just.....

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! ALL THE ADULTS EXCEPT FOR ME AND SHIZUNE ARE SICK AND YOU NEED TO PROTECT THE BORDERS. OH AND BY THE WAY, ANY ADULTS IN ANBU WON'T GET SICK, MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE SEAL ON THEIR TONGUE NO THANKS TO THAT OLD HAG DANZO!"

"Slug Princess, I'm right here ya know." danzo started.

"SHUT UP, I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE FAG, I MEAN HAG." I joked. The Anbu started laughing at this. 

"Not cool." Danzo continued.

"you are dismissed." I said. And with that, my Anbu went to patrol Konoha as my medical-nin healed everyone they could.

(A/N): Sorry if this was short, and the grammatical errors, if there were any. I tried to crammm this in. See what I did there? Hehe, anyway, they are going to have the tragical turn of events in the next chapter. P.S. Check out my other books, just click on my profile. I'm updating "Adventures of Alex and Krishna: Demons" next, so be on the lookout.