ЯΦ☣εgσ⌠δ

Rosegold is what it reads. 

Naruto POV

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh. Today is the day I go back to anbu.

"Hinata, Granny Tsunade has a mission for us so hurry up in the shower."

"I HEARD THAT!" Tsunade yelled from her office out the window.

"I-I need a towel N-Naruto-kun."

Ah, fudge. Okay. Dang it, I wouldn't be such a perv if it weren't for Jiraiya-way-beyond-senpai.

I grabbed a towel out of the closet and closed my eyes as I walked in. Dangit Jiraiya! My senjutsu is allowing me to see her. NOOOOOOOO!

"Uhh, hehe, here Hime."

I got all the girls in Konoha a gift as gratitude for all the like...*counts* thousand of gifts they gave me. Of course Hinata-Hime wants to help. Rosegold is what I got them, a few necklaces from that, maybe a couple of bracelets, earrings, and such. 

After Hime came out, we came out and walked around Konoha, seeing not that many adults. Oh yeah, they died. we had a lot of boxes and bags.

ten minutes  passed, and we were almost done. Anbu mask on and everything. 

We gave the last one to Tsunade.

"took you long enough. You must go to the Hidden Dango village and retrieve someone by the name of, Grey."

"Hidden Dango village?! YES!" I yelled, because I love dango. Hmm... OBESITY HERE I COME!

Yeah this is short too. I won't update tommorow though. On Friday I will though. I'm releasing a few new books later on today, one is humor and the other is revealing the secrets of Wattpad. So watch out.