Chapter 3- Hispanic Hottie

Carlos' POV

John would kill me if he knew I'd taken her. I just couldn't risk seeing her get hurt, not after all we've been through. He had at least 3 guys waiting for her back in the hotel room, I just couldn't bare to see her step through those doors broken and scared. Scratching at her flesh while she rested her head on the window just staring into the night. I'd be of no help, because I knew what she did, but I never once thought of driving her somewhere nice for a change. So I decided to bring her to my favourite restaurant, to spare her this night, even if it might very well be our last, she looked so beautiful in that navy dress, her body was perfect but it was also ruined. I could never think of having sex with her, of course I wanted to make love to her, but would she feel it? I doubt that. She probably erased the feelings, she's probably numb. Just like my sister had been. God she's beautiful.

"Where we going?" I was scared, wtf is happening? Shit. Did something go down? I thought about my sister, about the other girls, about John. Did he know where I was? Was Carlos bringing me to a job that couldn't wait for me to go freshen up or rest?
Must be one of those kinky folks who likes it smelly. Damn . I hate those.

"Just bringing you out. Chill."

He checked his rear view mirror. He seemed agitated. What's up with him?

"Hey Carlos, someone better not be wanting some kinking fuck, why you got me up in this acting all jumpy and shit. Fuck it, I'm tired of fucking." I let out a huge breath, but Carlos remained silent as he pulled his car into the parking lot of a fancy Gothic restaurant "Dark Veil". It was exquisite, and well detailed and so ancient looking I couldn't imagine the insides.

Carlos got out. I undid the seat belt and he opens my car door. Shit, now I'm scared.

We go inside, and it was breath taking. I had just walked into Dracula meets the Adams Family restaurant edition. The lights were low and a sexy waitress led us to the back booth, a purple light glowed over the booth and we sat down.

I felt the lace covering over the menu, this place spoke to me.

I searched Carlos' face, this was strange, but I wasn't complaining.

He ordered for us and we sat in silence for a while.

"He wouldn't approve you know?"
I finally spoke. I could see the colour flush from his face. I touched his cheeks. He squeezed my fingers.

Our food came, I thanked the waitress. The bitch seemed jealous. I laughed.

"What's so funny?"
"Nothing." I smiled at him and looked on my plate.

Fried Ham slices, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies and a perfectly cupped portion of white rice. My stomach churned.

Carlos dipped his fork in a slice of my ham and held it up to my lips, I stared at him and then ate the piece of ham. I was happy for the first time in a long while. I glanced at my watch 10:56pm, I had clients at these hours, what was Carlos up to?

We chatted for another hour, sipping wine and giggling. The wine loosened us up and the next thing we know, we were gobbling each others mouth. Damn it. I dreamt of this the very first time I saw Carlos behind those wheels.

There was a clearing of throat and we looked up to see the waitress with the bill. She was definitely jealous.

Carlos payed and I left a tip for her. We headed out to his car. I closed my eyes and melted into the seat. Carlos drove for about twenty minutes to a two story Victorian Style house. It screamed ancient haunted house; but it was breathtakingly beautiful. It added to his mystery factor ten times ten.

"My mom left me this house." He said as the engine died out.
"Oh, its nice, but---"
His lips ate my words and I should have known, he wanted some of this bomb pussy.

We made it to the couch before he got up and said, "I wanna do you right. Do you different."

I laughed. Boy, I've done it all. The fuck you think you can do?

He led me upstairs and I couldn't help but glimpse a picture of a young Carlos with two other girls, a lady I figured was his mom and John, John's arms were around the woman. Carlos was John's son. My stomach winced. I was about to fuck a piece of John, I felt excited and disgusted all at once.

He led me to a bedroom with a plush king sized bed and an adjoining en suite. I sat on the bed and noticed that apart from the bed there wasnt any furniture. I wondered why? I was drawn back to reality by a peck on my neck from Carlos, I closed my eyes anticipating his touch, his fingers intertwined with mine as our bodies eloped. There was hesitation in his strokes, a soft tenderness when he gently pulled my hair. Nothing like I ever felt. I laughed inwardly. The irony,coming from the girl who has felt it all.