One

"Hey Cas"
"Good Morning Gracyn."
"Nothing good about it."
"Another rough night?"
"Yeah sorry."
"It's fine, I'll stop by later and maybe we can get something to eat alright?"
"Okay thanks, see you later."
I walk past Gracyn's desk and rub his hair, "later" I walk down the long hallway giving an occasional good morning to those I pass. Everyone settles back into their work once the loud speaker comes on. I sit at my desk and await the announcement.

"Good morning everyone, I want to apologize for the short notice but today is watch day." Instantly a wave of groans and annoyed remarks block the managers voice. "So a team from the corporate Union will be arriving shortly, I request everyone to put on a good face so we all don't get in trouble. Thank you for your time, back to work everyone." *click* Sam taps my desk and whispers good luck as he passes. I turn to my computer and hit the power button. I work in a office building for a tech company, and for a 19 year old Im pretty proud of that.

Corporate Union is basically the boss of our boss, and they send a team every month from out of town to observe production and all of the employees. It's really irritating because every ten second while I'm trying to work they will be asking me random questions about the people who work here and the environment. Any complaints get sent straight to the Union via email and held on record. It's my first watch day at this job so to say I'm nervous would be an understatement.