Memories

Taurtis p.o.v

"so grian how long have you known each other?""about 6 years i want to say""wow thats so long we just meet""will you guys stop talking so we can go play game crab or something!" (y/n) said sitting down on our couch"uh okay"sam said sitting down with her "i want to talk to taurtis first" grian said pulling me around the conner."so taurtis how do i tell someone i like them?""you let it out" i replyed "okay thanks!" grain said than sat down. we played smash bros i was pikachu, grian was luigi, sam was mario and (y/n) was kirby. sam won. "cheater!" (y/n) sceamed "no you just lost!" sam yelled back i looked over at grian who was looking at (y/n) does he like (y/n)? no he cant! i like her! thats why he asked me to tell him how to tell them they like someone! "hey grian you like her dont you?""w-what no...." grain said blushing same was (y/n). "he doesnt do you grian?" (y/n) asked "no he cant!" i yelled "did i say that out loud?" i asked "yes you did and why cant he?""yeah why cant he?" grian and (y/n) asked."nevermind" i walked out the apartment and took a walk. "hey were you going?" i felt a warm hand go on mine "i-im going for a-a walk" i said "oh okay then..." i looked behind me to see a sad (y/n) "no wait!" i yelled "do you want to walk with me?""yes please!" i looked at her back and saw something move under her sweatshirt(just to let you know you are half human and half dog you have a tail and ears) we were walking "so (y/n)?""yes?""why do you always were a hood?""oh you want to know?""yes please" she took off her hood to show two dog ears they were her hair color with a light pink on the inside."wow thats so cool!""oh thanks i just never like to show anybody....""why there so cool but cute at the same time" she blushed at the compliment."because you know the b-bully?"she asked tearing up"yeah what about that jerk?""well he was my ex and i showed him my ears and-and my tail and he broke up with me then started to b--bully me..."she cried we sat at a bench i gave her a hug she stoped crying."look you know what i said when me and sam scared that bully?""w-what?""youre safe with me" she gave me a hug and stopped crying."lets go to the apartment you can spend the night with me okay?""okay thank you taurtis""its no problem""i love you....""what was that?" i asked she just grabbed my hand and we walked home.

(Time skip till when they were at the door of the apartment cuz i lazy)

"its really quiet in there lets sneek in"i said (y/n) nodded we opened the door to see a snuggling sam with grian."wow" (y/n) said i took a picture and pointed to the wall to hide behind she nodded and we walked over."wow they like each other" (y/n) said maybe it was not (y/n) who he asked about maybe it was sam."look at the picture i took of them" i showed her and posted it on twitter with #friend or boyfriends! we walked out and scared them they blushed."so how long were you two cuddling?""u-uhh i-i d-dont know" grian said "how was youre walk?""eventful" i said "hey (y/n) can i tell them?""sure!""okay so (y/n) has ears and a tail-""me too!" sam yelled."cool can you show us?"grian asked she took off her sweatshirt to reveal (h/c) ears with a light pink inside with a (h/c) tail. "those are so-"

A/N ima leave it there!