New Studenst

You P.O.V.
I woke up and got out of bed. i sighed remembering what happend...I walked out my room and saw Taurtis laying on the couch with Grian next to him. I thought nothing of this and went to the kitchen. I got a snack and walked out to them. "morning boys" i said they looked over. "hello (y/n)" they said in sync. i laughed then sat next to them. "so what have you guys been up to?" i asked. "well watching TV thats all really....you were out for like two hours.." Grian said. "ok then...weres Sam?" they shruged there shoulders. "thats no help!"
i said "i get that alot" Taurtis said with a smirk "omg shut it" i said. "well we could go find him.." Taurtis said "thats the best idea you've had in MONTHS" me and Grian laughed Taurtis huffed and got up. "NUUU IM SOWWY!" i yelled as my laughing calming down.
he rolled his eyes helping me up. Grian got up and we headed out the door. We went to the school, no luck. Then to the Park and he was there with Rachel?! I ran over and hugged her tightly. "Rae!!!" I screamed in joy "(y/n)? You okay?" She asked I nodded. "Yeah but its been so long" she smiled. "Sam here was talking to me cause I am his girlfriend""WAIT WHAT?!" Grian yelled. "yeah we've been dating for a couple of months" Sam said. I looked over and saw Grian look like he's going to have a break down. So I mouth to Taurtis. -get him out of here.....now- Taurtis nodded and carried him back to the house. "Okay well how long are you stayying Rae?" She shrugged. "I dunno" Sam smiled. "Stay as long as ya want Rae...." Rae smiled the smile I alwaysed loved. "Well we shouldn't go see Grian...""why not?" Sam asked. "He had I crush on you" I said the HAD brodly.
"Oh..." Sam said. "Okay well while I'm here imma be a new student huh?" I nodded. "I guess so"

A/N hia guys I'm trying my hardest to post but i cant so here is a chapter for you and also any requests that you want to see? Okay bye ducklingz!!!!!!!~