School at night

(y/n)'s pov

we walked into the school and looked around. I was at first freaked out that I couldn't see anybody or at least 5 feet in front of me. Which sucked because every five minutes we would hear a noice and jump...
We eventually got into groups of 2. Me and Taurtis, Sam and Rae and Grian by him self. Me and Taurtis walked down a hall upstairs and looked around.
"Boo!" I yelled and Taurtis jumped. "AHH!" I laughed and walked into Geodes old class room. I sat down on the desk and smiled. He gave me a look and rolled his eyes slightly. Taurtis and Grian climbed in and Sam wailed. "I DON'T WANNA GO IN THERE!""SHH!!!" I whisperd yelled. I looked at Rae who tried to push him in the class room. Me and Grian sat there laughing. Rae finally got Sam in here and he sat down pouting. We all sat in our original seats and looked up at Taurtis. "Imma be da teacher!!!" He yelled. "NO I'm going to be the teacher...." a creepy voice said. Taurtis turned around and screamed. We all ran to the back of the class and Taurtis fell. "YOU all should know who I am..." we all nod "but why are you here?" I yell at him. He smirks and chuckles...."oh that promise....." what....? i thought to my self. Taurtis pipped up, "that promise doesnt mean anything now!" Sam looked over at Taurtis "dude! YOU PROMISED THOUGH!" He shouted. Rae took Sams arm in an attemt to calm him down, but it didnt work. "what promise?!" I shouted, Grian nodded. Geode looked over at us, "Taurtis here, he promised to find who killed my wife! i mean after he hit on her..." i held back a giggle. "o-oh" Grian stuttered. "doesnt that mean....Taurtis killed her?" Rae said, i shook my head, "it doesnt work that way...does it?" i looked back at Taurtis, he looked ill....he was white as paper with shock forzen on his face. "i-i didnt mean to if i did!" he shouted looking down. Grian crossed his arms as everyone stared....more like glared, at Taurtis from were they were standing. Geode moved closer, "you promised....you have 3 days....THREE DAYS" his voice boomed and lighting flashed outside the windows. In that second Geode was gone. Everyone ran out as quickly as we could and ran back to the boys house.

(im oh so sorry for this crappy chapter...ive just run out of ideas and i will post tommorow! i swear! this will be a part 2-3 or something...um yeah...so i hope you enjoyed and stay Fluffy my Ducklingz)