New girl

taurtis p.o.v

great another day to go to school. i want to wake sam up but then decided to make break feast i mad some eggs and toast "morning" i said to a sleepy sam walking to the table."morning taurtis by the way do you know what time it is?""its uhh i think around 5 maybe" i replyed his eyes shot open"OMG WERE GONNA BE LATE!""no were not sam its 5" i said handing food to him i guess he is still not fully awake."oh okay!" he ate quickly and ran to get ready. i finnished eating and got ready my self. we went out side 30 mins to spare now what."sam we have 30 minutes to spare what do you want to do?""we can go to the store" he said running to the store."HEY WAIT UP!" i ran to the store i passed him and arrived before him."i *pant* beat *pant* you!" i said breathing hard sam finaly got to me and we walked in the store. i saw some toritos grabbed some. i saw sam grab some carrots we went up to the line and i saw the most prettiest girl ever she had bright (E/C) eyes and (H/C) shimmering in the sun light. i was starring over and over."HELLO?!?" i herd sam say"huh? yes sam?""you were starring at that girl do you like her or something?" he asked with a grin "n-no s-stop asking quistions!" i said as i felt my face heat up. "okay sorry...geez"'sorry sam i j-just never liked some one enough to y-you know tell you..." i said with that she walked out me and sam paid our stuff and went to school.

we arrived and started to walk to class when i saw sams ears fly up. "sam whats wrong?"'i hear crying and loud noices!" he said he started to run and i caught up."S-STOP!" we heard a girls voice i looked around and saw her being punched i ran to her pushed the 2 boys away sam helped and sent them running."you okay?" i asked gently she looked up and was starting to cry "its okay..... youre safe with us." i looked at her eyes and i knew it was the girl from the store."r-really?" she asked "yes" sam said. i helped her up and she fixed her uniform."thank you!" she ran to me and gave me a hug."youre welcome" she she ran to sam gave him a hug too i looked at her arm because she kept rubbing it it had 3 marks on it. "um should we take you to the nurse?" i asked "um would you im new.""we would love to" sam said looking at me *BRING BRING* "thats the bell!" sam said "than go to class ill take uhh""oh my names (Y/N)""(Y/N) to the nurse just tell gareth why im late okay sam?""okay" he walked off me and (y/n) went to the nurse. i looked at her clothing it looked so weird she was wearing a hood with (h/c) poking out and black shoes with the uniform skirt i thought it made her pretty.

A/N i thought this was a great start XD