Sing to Me

sorry i havent updated but here you go!!!

(y/n) p.o.v
i hugged him but he didn't hug back."GET OFF ME" he yelled then pushed me off."WHY WERE YOU SNUGGLING WITH GRIAN?!" i looked over at Grian and hes slowly waking up."SHHH!""NO!" he yelled Grian woke up now and he saw us fighting." dude leave her alone!" Grian yelled getting up off his bed."WHY?! YOU TWO WERE SNUGGLING!""so?!" i yelled back. Grian blushed." you want me to tell Sam that?" Taurtis smirked."N-NO!" Grian protested."SHUT UP!" everyone went silent."look i was tired also Taurtis so i didn't mean to!" Grian looked angerly at me then down to my neck were the hicky was." what the heck is that (y/n)?!" Grian yelled i blushed."d-dont worry about it!" i yelled Taurtis continued smirking."it's my mark to show she's mine Grian!" Taurtis said. "UGH!" i walked out the room to the living room.i sighed angerly.

Taurtis p.o.v
Grian gave me a look. "what the hell dude?!" he yelled."what?! she's not YOUR girlfriend! is she?!" i yelled back clenching my fist. he ignored me." look what you did!" those words hit me with a wall of guilt.i sighed."sorry Grian for taking out on you..." i looked down.
he sighs in angerment."yeah it's fine" he smirked then pulled me into a hug. i hugged back."but it's not me you should be apologizing to..." "i know" i said then walked down stairs to (y/n). "hey.." i said she looked up with anger. "what do you want?!" she yelled."to say sorry..." i looked down she hugged me."i forgive you..." i smiled and hugged back."can we not fight again? please?" she nodded then yawned. "you tired?" i asked "yeah....a little bit..." i laughed then picked her up sitting on the couch with he in my arms."Taurtis?" she looked up at me."yes?""can you sing to me?" she asked i blushed. but then started to sing. she fell asleep after a while. i sighed and out her in her bed then walked out into the living room. i sat and watched tv.

sorry if it was short but it's something! so should i add a smut? And i could be like Sam and Grian smut or you and Taurtis smut!
see ya my ducklingZ~