Session Three

Cecilia

Session after session I seem to be getting worse. I can't concentrate on simple tasks anymore. Words can barely even find their way out of my mouth.

Whenever my aunt has a man over I feel extremely uncomfortable. She even knows about my illness. How serious it was and how bad it can get if anything happens. Sometimes the men she invites over start hitting on me and touch me in the wrong way.

I overhear the conversations she has with these guys. It's the constant talk of taking me somewhere else and I pray to God she doesn't mean another mental institution.

One night a guy that looks like Matt Bomer asked her about it and she didn't have much to say on it. She replied with the usual 'I don't know' or 'if there's nowhere else...' which causes my anxiety levels to skyrocket.

Tonight, she has the same guy over again. The Matt Bomer looking guy. I know what his motives are...just the same as the others. All of my aunt's boy toys want me out of her place so they could experience a big, fun orgy.

My phone beeps, distracting me from my thoughts. I see Matt Bomer man look up, glaring in my general direction. "Where is she?"

"Mark, darling, calm down," my aunt tries to lure him back so he's focused on her. I told you, all of the good people in this family are dead. "she'll be staying somewhere else soon enough."

I stare down at my phone and notice a text from Katie.

Katie: 'why aren't you at your place anymore?'

Me: 'I left'

Me: 'is he doing ok'

Katie: 'not really...he's all screwed up in the brain. We're taking him to a specialist since we can't trust the person that replaced you.'

Why would anyone want to see that woman?

Me: 'understandable. Can't stand her. She's fake.'

Katie: 'she wants to be you. I'm waiting for your old boss to realize it because her act is so obvious.'

Katie: 'but seriously, be honest with me. What's going on?'

Me: 'developed a small case of hysteria.'

Katie: 'does he know?'

Me: 'no...I haven't spoken to him in a long time. I checked myself into a mental institution as soon as I left but then my aunt picked me up insisting they say I'm cured.'

"I can hear her typing on her phone," the Mark guy stares straight at the crack that I'm hiding behind. I stand up, tired of his crap, and open the door. They both look up having blank looks on their faces and Mark lifts himself from his seat.

A wave of fear washes over me as he slowly steps toward me. My feet can't find the ability to walk away from him and he gets this nauseating smirk on his face. "How much did you hear?"

"N-Nothing," I choke out.

"Liar."

"I don't know what you mean," I bring my hands to cover my waist and crotch.

He stares down at my hands and furrows his brows. "What're you so afraid of?"

"What you have," my eyes fill with tears. "your Satyriasis." It couldn't be more obvious. He can't keep his hands out his pants. Just like Jamie. He's addicted to sex.

"At least I can actually have sex," Mark chuckles and grabs my wrist, his hard hand managing to pull some skin off of it. My body shudders from the abnormal feeling of the tingling of my extremities. I begin to panic, my aunt jumps up and I lose consciousness.