You're a Photographer - Thomas Imagine

A/N: This is unedited.

Summary: You're a photographer that does a photoshoot for Thomas. Tbh I don't even know where this is going to go.

"Abby," you groaned into your phone. "Why must you do this to me?"

"Please! I didn't know I was going to be sick, and plus, I don't like anyone else at the company! You're one of the best photographers at the company, and I know that you'll do a great job. Please fill in for me, just this one, please?"

"But all I wanted to do was stay in bed and finish watching Teen Wolf," you complained.

"I'll give you half of my paycheck from the shoot."

"How much are you getting paid?"

"10k."

"What the heck?" You cried out. "Who were you going to do a photo shoot for? The president of the United States?"

"You are going to be doing a photoshoot for an actor. And I'll give you 5k for filling in for me," Abby persuaded.

Abby had a way of getting someone to do something for her, in a good way.

"Okay, fine," you sighed. "When is the shoot?"

"In 30 minutes," Abby sheepishly said into the phone.

"You're kidding me. Alright, if it's in 30 minutes then I gotta get ready. I'm missing the new episode of Teen Wolf for this," you grumbled.

"Thank you!" Abby exclaimed as you ended your phone call.

•••••
In 20 minutes, you had managed to shower, change, grab coffee, and then get to work. You were sat on a couch waiting for your client as all the equipment was set up, and the person you were doing the photoshoot for was 10 minutes late.

As you were checking your Instagram, a man bustled into the room seeming to be slightly out of breath.

"I'm so sorry for being late, I stopped by to get coffee and got a bit caught up by a few fans. I'm Thomas, Thomas Sangster," he said holding out his hand for you to shake.

You stopped breathing for a bit; Thomas was gorgeous. He had a bit of a babyface, but he was tall and lanky.

"Uh, yes! I'm y/n," you shook his hand gently. "And it's no problem, you weren't that late," you said smiling at him. "Would you like to get changed and then we'll start the photoshoot?"

"Sure, is there a place I can..?" He trailed off.

"Yea, just right behind the curtain." You pointed to the corner of the room where a large curtain was hung up blocking off space for him to do his outfit changes. Thomas smiled at you before taking the first outfit off the clothing rack and heading off to change.

You walked around the room making sure the lights were set up perfectly for the first few pictures when Thomas called out to you

"Um, y/n?"

"Yes?" You asked adjusting the height of a light stand.

"I think that I may have slightly er.. Ripped he pants?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

Thomas stepped out from behind the curtain wearing a suit that made him look extremely handsome.

"What's the problem?"

"There's a slight tear.. Somewhere... Down there.." Thomas mumbled clearly embarassed.

"Is it.. Big?" You asked. Thomas quirked an eyebrow at you.

"Oh god, I really didn't mean it that way. I just, I meant that rip? Is the rip big? I swear I'm not trying to find out how big your-" Thomas cut you off chuckling.

"It's alright, I know what you're trying to say. And it's not that big but it can be noticed if I stand like this," he said slightly spreading his legs apart. He was right; you could see his pineapple printed boxers through the tear.

"Nice boxers," you giggled.

"Really?" Thomas smirked as you blushed realizing what you just said.

"I didn't mean.. Just go sit on the chair," you told him.

Laughing, Thomas went sat on the chair striking his first pose.

••••••
A couple hours later of messing around, Thomas doing weird poses, and having more fun than being serious, you were done with the photoshoot.

Thomas was looking over the photos that had been taken as you were cleaning up the studio and putting away the equipment.

"These came out really well, y/n," Thomas complimented.

"Thank you, I do try," you laughed.

"I actually had a good time, this was the most fun I've had in a while."

"Glad you enjoyed yourself. I'll be posting a few of these pictures on our company website and Instagram tomorrow night after I edit them," you informed him.

"I look forward to seeing the final product," he said.

Thomas left soon after leaving you giddily skipping around the room from the evening you just experienced. Although you were sad that you'll probably never see him again. Maybe one day he'll come back for another shoot. It could never hurt to be hopeful.

A/N: Why do I suck at writing endings.
Sorry for this being a little more short than usual. And by short I mean about 200 words. This was about 830 words.

Anywho, if you have any requests or constructive criticism, please comment or message me! Also, it would make my day if you would voted or added this to your reading list/library?

Thank you, lovelies! -Maddy xx