Chapter -5- {Finding out more mysteries}

Guys I'm so excited for the "Best Song Ever" music video <3 !

Thank you for reading =)) !

I like this chapter.

Here's chapter #5 everyone. Enjoy ;)

---------------------------------------------

As Liam lifted up his head, I noticed his birthmark on his neck.

More and more confusion controlled me.

That small detail assured me that there was something about Liam. It was like that birthmark meant something to me...

I wasn't really sure what was going on with me. That birthmark made me all dizzy. I wasn't even listening to the instructions that the man, Fred was giving us. Well, let's not lie; I heard just one info as I was snapped out of my thoughts:

"And last but not least, we will meet tomorrow at 10 am here also so we can start learning the basic moves.."

I couldn't describe what I was going through except that I was totally startled. That mysterious Liam got my head all messed up! But why?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jessica's POV ~

"What's wrong, June?" I whispered. "Birthmark, you said?!"

"I... I'm not sure, Jess... Just give me some time to figure things out more clearly." she said as she placed her head on both her hands that were on her shaking legs.

"Can we have fun now?" Louis asked Fred like a five year old.

"Yeah, I mean we finished giving them instructions" Curly-Haired-Harry put a puppy face on his lips. "They deserve to chill a bit now".

"What about we order food?" Blonde Niall suddenly became excited.

"We've just had pizza before this meeting" Zayn told him, sounding really wise.

"Let's just chill around!" Liam stood up, and got a guitar.

Those boys seemed exeptional. I felt really bad for not knowing them enough all because of that incident with June...

Right now, I needed to know what was going on with her. It breaks me to see her like that, confused with unknown but yet concerning thoughts, ruining her the happiness she should be feeling. I mean, we will dance in a big time movie for God's sake! There was no time for whatever she was feeling - I just knew it was wrong to act that..."depressed" !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ June's POV ~

Liam handed the guitar to Niall. And with the way blonde hottie was holding the five-stringed instrument, he seemed like he had played it countless times, like quite a pro.

"What should we sing?" he asked.

"Let's take our five dancers' opinions!" Louis proposed pointing his eyes to us five.

Jessica and I weren't that familiar with their songs.

"Let us see what they want" I looked at the three other girls.

"Little Things!" they shouted at the same time, as if they were waiting the whole time to be asked this question.

The five lads nodded. The song started with their five captivating grins.

Niall put his fingers on the guitar's strings and started caressing them to make such a beautiful melody.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me..." Zayn started singing.