Chapter -15- {How It All Started}

~ Zayn's POV ~

"So Zayn..." Niall started.

"Why were you upset earlier?" Liam continued.

|\|\|\|\\|\\\\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

Now that I think about it, the reason is considered pretty lame.

I chose not declaring that, especially not in front of everyone.

"Nothing, just tired" I said in a low tone, as I was throwing the last pizza-box in the garbage.

"Soooo..." Jess interfered in a singing voice. She really helped me. Remind me to thank her later. No wait, that way, she'll know I like June and I guess it's too soon, so scratch that. "what should we do now?"

"Well..." Liam smiled widely. "I have this idea..."

"What is it?" June asked as she sat on the comfy big red couch next to Jess.

"Tell us Li" Louis was obviously excited.

"I was thinking since Jay and Jess aren't that familiar with our band and stuff" Liam started explaining. "we could show them..."

"And by that you mean...?" Niall said as he was scrolling through his phone.

"How about we begin by showing them how it all started? I found that video on Youtube once. It shows our first auditions in the X Factor, and how we improved as the competition went on..."

"That's a great idea!" Harry smirked.

"I'll go get my laptop then" I walked towards my room.

I caught June looking at me before I left the living room. I glanced at her, and smiled back.

"I'll be right back guys" I stated. All of them were smirking at me and June.

Seriously, they HAD to stop doing that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ June's POV ~

The living room was really nice. A big plasma TV was placed in its left, in front of many comfy-looking big red couches. The floor was black and kind of shiny: I could see my own reflection in it. There were no pictures of the boys hanging on the walls, but that made sense to me since that was a hotel, not their private apartment or whatsoever.

I was sitting next to Jess, with 4/5 of One Direction in front of us.

As you know, Zayn wasn't with us; he went to get his laptop.

We were all telling jokes.

Louis was next.

"Okay, so Jess..." he leaned closer to my friend with an amused expression on his features. "Wanna hear a joke about cats?"

All the rest of the guys' eyes showed me that they had already heard that before, but they remained silent.

"Fine" she nodded, waiting for the 'joke'.

All of the boys started laughing, except for Louis who didn't seem to expect Jessica's answer.

"Well, you were supposed to say 'no' , but that's okay..." he shrugged.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE 'KITTEN' ME!!!" he then suddenly screamed.

Oh, Lou!

The boys let out small laughs while Jess started laughing so hard that she got teary eyes - Jess was a big fan of silly jokes.

I was laughing too, but not as bad as Jessica.

"I'm back!" Zayn declared walking into the room with a grey laptop. "What's so funny?!"