Chapter -1- {A photo album to say it all}

*** Hii guys =] ! This is the first story I write. So be easy on me :P . I will upload as often as I can . But please vote and comment so I can know whether to continue the story or not :). Hope you like it ! ***

{ "Fate?" will be a fanfic story about a girl, a very regular one, who finds out her very best friend from when she was only two is actually the one and only Liam Payne! The girl's name is 'June' . What will happen after she meets Liam after what seems a lifetime? }

--------------------------------------------

On a hot summer afternoon, I was with my best friend 'Jessica' . Boredom had taken over the atmosphere. That was until Jess spotted an old photo album put on a top shelf.

On it, "When I was 2-3 years old" was written.

"You never showed me this one, June!" my best friend said to me while walking up to the album and getting it.

"Wow! This brings back so many childhood memories" I told her as she handed it to me. "I haven't opened it since so long!"

"Well, let's do it now!" Jessica stated, excited as usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started flipping pages, finding photos from when I was nearly two.

At that time, everything was very different. My parents were still together - they are divorced now and I live with my mom. We were living in England, not in the USA as we do now. We moved from the UK after my parents divorced.

You'll think my life is like any other girl in a divorced family: I'm only close to one of my parents, who in my case has to be my mom.

But no. I am not like this. As a matter of fact, I love my dad! And I love my mom too, of course.

See, my parents were separated in a friendly way, let's say. They get along very well ever since their divorce.

I live with my mom, and my dad comes for a visit from the UK every six months nearly.

You can say we're a "happily-divorced" family!

"Look at your dad playing with a doll with you!" my bestie showed me a photo with her finger.

"And have a look at this one. We were in Spain. Mom loved spanish food!" I laughed, letting the good old days take over my memory.

"June, who is this little boy posing next to you?" Jessica's curious self asked.

I took a look at the pic she was pointing at.

It was a little kid standing next to me. We had about the same age and height. He looked more adorable than a two year old could ever be. He was white and had dark blonde short hair. He posed at the camera like a pro. We two were holding hands.

"Girl", I declared to Jessica, "meet my old best friend. We were inseparable back then, but life had its ways to make both our families go to opposite paths. I think the last time I saw him was when this photo was taken..."

"What was his name?"

"Liam, his name was Liam..."

---------------------------------------------

*** So that was the very first chapter I write on wattpad. Sorry if it sucked .. Please leave your opinions and suggestions in comments. I would really appreciate that :) . Thanks xx !