Chapter 6

Lydia's POV

I screamed and clutched onto Cole as the first victim was dragged away. Poor girl.

"Lydia?" Cole whispered in my ear

"Y- yes?" I replied

"Are you okay?" He asked

"No!"

"Come here" he said opening his arms. I scooted closer to him and he pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hid my head in his chest he hugged me and kept whispering in my ear thats it's okay. It's just a movie!"

I was still scared to death but I zoned everything else out and just listened to Cole's steady heartbeat pounding in rhythm. it soothed me and I started to calm down my breathing was back to normal then my heart rate slowed down to match Cole's. Our hearts pounded in rhythm with each other's I started to smile when I realized that we were still watching the movie as I looked at the screen and saw the second victim get taken away I screamed again and hugged Cole more tightly. he tightened his arms around me more and I heard one of his band mate's say

"It's Okay it's just a movie it will be over soon I promise"

I looked up to see that it was Dana who had said that he smiled at me and I replied back

"I hope so! and Thanks" I turned to Cole and he whispered again

"It's okay! It's okay! I'm here and as long as I'm here I will make sure that nothing happens to you!" he said and then kissed my forehead and looked at me again

"I know you will.." I said after kissing him on the cheek. I always looked at how close we were that we could do stuff like kiss each other on the cheek and head and stuff and have it mean nothing at all that's one of the main things I love about our friendship. I hid my head back into Cole's chest and closed my eyes calming myself again with Cole's heartbeat.

~~~~~~~30 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~

Paranormal activity had ended 5 minutes ago and I was surprisingly calm. I was still hugging Cole though. We had all decided to go out on the patio and get some air and get the thoughts of the movie out of our heads before we go to bed. Cole picked me up bridal style seeing how I was still clinging on to him. He varied me through my house and out onto my patio. he turned the pool lights on so that we could see and he put me down I stood up and looked out at the pool and my backyard. The rest of the band came out of the house and of course I had known that one of them would run and put there feet in. and to my surprise it was Will who ran and sat down with his feet in the pool the rest of the boys followed his moves and they were all sitting down with there feet in the water except for Cole and I. I walked to the edge and was about to sit down when I felt a force hit me and push me in the pool. I screamed out and I heard laughing. Right away I know who had pushed me in and I was right it was Cole.

"COLE!" I yelled at him as I resurfaced

"What?" he said with a wink and a smirk on his lips

"I Hate You SOO much right now" I said I got out of the pool and told them that I was going to go get changed. secretly I wasn't I was just getting an excuse for Cole to not see that I was going to push him in. I walked by the others and pretended to walk by Cole. but at the last second I turned around a pushed him in the pool. he screamed like a little girl and we all laughed so hard at that and also at his expression when he resurfaced.

"Really?" he asked

"Yes really! payback! haha hashtag sucks to suck" I said laughing at my witty best friend.

I ran over to the other boys and I pushed Dana in he resurfaced and said "Cole lets get her!"

I pushed the other boys in as distraction and ran in the house but not without slipping and falling on my face. oops. I got up and ran into one of the rooms I didn't bother to check who it was I just opened the door closed it ad looked for a place to hide. I calmed my breathing as I heard Cole and his band members making a plan.

"Okay so Cole go into Dalton's room to look Will in Cole's Dalton in mine and Lydia's and Gabe go into Will's and I'll go into my own haha... okay ready 3..2..1.. ATTACK!"

I heard them all split and I heard my door open and close.

"Lydia." he said

oh crap I got Cole! that means I'm in Dalton's room haha. but anyways he will know exactly were I would be hiding and me being correct the closet door flung open and he screamed

"GOT YA!"

I shrieked and tried to run away he caught me as I epically failed and he started to tickle me.

I fell to the ground in fits of laughter as he tickled me!

"STOPPP! YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH I AM STOP!" I yelled between laughs

"I WILL ONLY IF YOU SAY I'M SORRY FOR PUSHING YOU IN THE POOL! I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW HOW AWESOME YOU ARE AND HOW HOT AND NICE AND SWEET AND AMAZING YOU ARE! I LOVE YOU COLE SO MUCH!" He yelled

"NOOOOO!" I said while laughing

"SAY IT" he said while tickling me in a very ticklish spot... my armpits..

"NOO DON'T TICKLE ME THERE YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH IT IS" i screamed laughing

"SAY IT AND I WILL STOP!" he yelled

"FINE!! I'M SORRY FOR PUSHING YOU IN THE POOL! I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW HOW AWESOME YOU ARE AND HOW HOT AND NICE AND SWEET AND AMAZING YOU ARE! I LOVE YOU COLE SO MUCH!" I screamed at the top of my voice

he stopped tickling me "Aww thanks I love you too!" he said

"oh Shut up half of it was lies away" I said winking while walking out of Dalton's room and going into mine. as everyone else did the same but to there own rooms to get ready for bed.

"Good Night everyone" I said they all chorused a good night back.

I closed my door I got into my pyjamas and slipped into my bed. I turned my light off and closed my eyes thinking about todays events as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

~~~

I'm gunna kms - Relentlessloves