Chapter 9

We had all went into the kitchen including Gabe to decide what we are going to do for supper.

"How about grilled cheese? cause i don't feel like making a lot and i'm cravin it!" Will said

"Okay!" we all replied

Cole got cheese and bread out while Dana got the frying pan Gabe turned the oven on Dalton handed me supplies and me and Will started to butter the bread.

"So Lydia?"

"Yeah Gabe?"

"I heard you singing in the other room and wow you're really good!"

"Well thank you but i don't think so" i laughed

"Well you should!" Dalton said

"You know it would be cool to collaborate with you! like make a song with you and then put it out for our fans!" Dana said

"Yeah!" they all agreed

"Well that would be fun buttttt your people wouldn't let that happen and i would be too scared that your fans won't like me..." i replied

"Well you're crazy cause they would like you and we would persuade our managers and everything!" Cole said

"Well that's nice of you but it won't happen" i said laughing while finishing cooking the second grilled cheese 2 down 4 to go!

The subject dropped after my reply and we all just started to make the other grilled cheese.

When we finished making them we had to heat up a few in the frying pan to make them hot.

We put the sandwiches on plates and I put them on the table

"DINNER IS REA-" i yelled to the boys but i couldnt finish my sentence because they all came running in and knocked me over.

"oh wow thanks guys. you know i'm okay not like you all pushed me over" i said sarcastically.

"Sorry Lydia" they all chorused

Dalton came over and offered his hand to help me up i smiled at him and blushed as i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up to my feet.

I went over to my plate and starting eating.

"OMG LYDIA THESE ARE SO GOOD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW" Will said

i laughed and gave him a little side hug.

I walked into my living room with my grilled cheese and plugged my phone into my sound system and hit shuffle in my music.

The song that started playing was "18" by 5SOS.

I screamed ran to the kitchen put my grilled cheese and ran to my music studio get my electricguitar and amp i brought it out to the living room and started the song again.

I started to play the chords that Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford where playing and i also started singing the song.

The boys came out and watched me laughing at me and also i think Dalton was impressed with my music taste seeing how they are either a punk rock/pop rock band.

I've actually liked 5SOS for a while i found them on youtube in 2011 i've been a fan since the start and i still like them now 3 years later! i'm glad they are so big now and i'm glad that One Direction has helped them get to where they are too, seeing how i like One Direction and have since 2012.

After the song ended I paused my music and put my guitar and amp back in the studio. I came back out to the living room and hit play on my phone.

Zero gravity by the boys came on and I screamed again and started singing and acting along to the music. the boys laughed at me once again and joined in. We all got into a formation and did the dance that they do in the music video.

The only reason I knew how to do this is because Cole taught me it last time he came down, and I still remember it. that's when being a cheerleader comes in handy!

We dance and sing to many other songs until late in the night, before we all collapse on the couch out of breath.

We all laugh and just breath heavily. We all have our eyes closed, and we are just laying on top of each other, and it is surprisingly comfortable. I'm beside Dalton and on top of Cole who is also beside me. While my feet and legs are in between Will and Dana. Our breathing slows downs and all I can hear is peace and quiet as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later and see everyone is asleep. I get up and close all the blinds so no daylight can get in, in the early hours of the morning so we can all sleep in late.

I go back to my place beside Cole and Dalton and lie down carefully trying not to wake anybody up. I lie down successfully just as Dalton shuffles in his spot and put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I look up at his face and see him fast asleep, I turn towards him and rest my head on his chest.

I have no idea why I did it but it just feels so right. as I lay there trying to go back to sleep I realise why it feels right and it can't be true. How could I let my self fall for Cole's band mate and not even notice? How did I fall for an IM5 boy so fast?

~~~
DALT - Relentlessloves