Chapter 1:

Today i woke up with a big smile on my face. Today was the day I get to see my best friend Cole from the band IM5. i haven't seen him since he went on tour. They have a 2 week break before they go back on tour for another year and a half. I hopped out of bed and went downstairs to make cereal. I poured a bowl and went through today's schedule. So i have to be at the airport by 9:30 and it's a 15 minute drive. i checked the time and it's 9:00. So I have time, wait 9:00! I ran up stairs leaving my cereal and hopped in the shower. I got out 10 minutes later. I put on a skirt with a top that matches. Put mascara and lip gloss on grabbed my iPhone, my blazer, and keys, then ran out the door and into my car.

I arrived at the airport with 2 minutes to spare. I ran inside and got to the gate where Cole was coming out of just as people started to come out. I kept looking for Cole. I saw him coming out of the hallway and I ran through the crowd.

"Cole!" I yelled.

He saw me and dropped his bags.

"Lydia!" He yelled back as i ran into his arms.

I hugged him tight and he hugged me back tight.

"I missed you" I whispered into his ear.

"I missed you too"

He's just as I remember him everything looked the same except that his hair is longer and he is a little taller. But he still had the same colonge i loved his colonge it smells so good! We let go and found an area where it was open so it could fit 5 teenage boys luggage from going on tour. We set his stuff down and we sat down. Cole told me that they would find him sooner or later. He was right they all found us and set their bags down as we started to get introduced.

~~~

I made this when I was 12 so that's your warning of my bad writing sorry guys- Relentlessloves