Chapter 8

It's been a week since my nightmare and i'm glad i'm over that but now things are changing i can feel it but i don't know what it is.

It's when i'm around Dalton or when i hear his name or see a picture of him.

I mean my stomach just erupts into butterflies i don't know what it is, i mean i can't like my Best Friends Band mate can i?

No i don't like Dalton i mean he wouldn't go for a girl like me anyways, now i'm just a confused girl.

It all started a day after my Nightmare...

It's was the day i talked to Cole about what the nightmare was about. after i had finished talking with Cole we had just sat there and talked. i mean yes we had that kiss but i didn't feel anything in it, so just like i had always thought me and Cole will only be best friends. yes Cole is really attractive but i don't want to ruin our friend ship at all. Anyways at about noon Cole had said that he was going to run some errands with the boys but said that someone had to stay with me because of the nightmare.

"i'll stay"

i heard as i turned around i saw that it was Dalton who had offered.

My heart skipped a beat to many and i got butterflies. as my brain ran through confusion Cole had said to me that he would be back soon and left with Dana, Will and Gabe.

"Soo whatcha wanna do?" i heard Dalton asked

I looked at him and met his eyes and i melted and started to stutter.

"Um i..i.... d-don't know" i couldn't speak clearly cause my heart wouldn't let it happen. i started to think to myself what the hell is happening?

I shook it off just as Dalton started to get excited and i have no idea why...

"Why are you all of a sudden excited?" i asked laughing a little

"You didn't listen ugh gosh gotta repeat myself. okay so we are going to do a Ustream and we'll sing or something!" he exclaimed

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay!" i said just as excited as Dalton got his laptop out. He logged onto his laptop and opened the internet he opened two tabs and opened up twitter and then ustream on them.

All of a sudden my phone went off i looked at the screen and saw that i had a mention on twitter from @DaltonIM5 i rolled my eyes and smiled as i read the tweet which gave out the information about our ustream.

I focused on the laptop again and saw that Dalton just opened the ustream and we had 100 viewers already

Dalton introduced the ustream and what we were going to do and then he said we will start off with a song.

I started to play See No More by Joe Jonas. i jumped up and down and asked of i could sing it and he said sure so i started to sing the song...

"Okay so i'm going to restart the song and sing it" i said getting ready to sing it.

"It was saturday when i got that call, far away from......"

I had started to sing and i saw from the corner of my eye Dalton's surprised facial expression i smiled still singing...

"I don't wanna wait for you i don't wanna wake up....."

His jaw dropped i guess Cole didn't tell them.

"I don't wanna see no more uh oh oh i don't wanna see no more uh oh uh..."

Yep definitely didn't tell them i can sing...

When i had finished the song everything was silent and Dalton was staring at me with shock clear on his face i smiled.

"Something wrong Dalton?" i asked

"Ugh no not at all, just... wow"

"What?"

"You can sing really well!"

"I knew Cole didn't tell you guys what a dork" i said laughing

He laughed and then turned to the camera

"Well that was Lydia Everett everybody!" he laughed and clapped

"Thank you thank you"

I said bowing a little and putting a posh tone on.

We laughed and kept going with the singing and answering questions and apparently the fans like us as a couple and our "ship" name is either "Lyalton" or "Daldia" (Dalt-ul) i laughed at the name we have.

The ustream went on and we even made a dance to Love Me Again by John Newman it was funny. when the song finished all of a sudden the rest of the boys walked in.

"COLE OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THEM I CAN SING?"

"IDK WHY DID YOU SING IN FROMT OF DALTON?"

"YES SHE DID AND SHE IS AMAZING" Dalton said

"AND BY THE WAY WERE DOING A USTREAM RIGHT NOW!" I said

Everyone ran over!

"hey guys" Dana said winking

Typical flirty Dana hahaha

We all sat down together (except for gabe who is texting some girl) and made it so we all fit in the camera.

"Now to want to hear you sing!" Said Will i laughed at that.

"Fineeee" i said

"Yes!" everyone said in unison

"You guys are weird but whatever and lets sing You & I by One Direction, if i'm singing i'm choosing the song, so i'll take Zayn's part, Dalton you take Harry's, Dana you take Liam's, Will you take Niall's and Cole you take Louis'!"

"We don't know the lyrics" Cole said

"that's why i'm getting you a lyric video with there faces on it so you know what part you sing a duh!" i said

I showed them pictures so that they would know and then the song started and it was Will's turn!

"I figured it out, i figured it out from Black and white second to....."

Everyone started to sing the chorus but i didn't so i could surprise them my part is after the chorus and lets just say Dana and Will were reacting the same as Dalton!

When we finished the song everyone just looked at me.

"Okay that last part i just heard for the first time" Dalton said

"Yeah same here... have you been practicing while i have been away?" Cole asked

"nope" i laughed

"Well i'm speechless..." Dana said

"Same here" i heard Cole, Will and Dalton say. i smiled and we kept going on and on with the ustream until we finally said our good bye and got up to get dinner..

~~~

poot - Relentlessloves