What Are You Doing Here?

HEYY!!!!! Wassup my wattpad people? I am happy to say that the voice is NOT Blake's dad or brother! So chill your 'Blake's gonna die' bones! And I wanted to say thank you for all of you who actually went and read the book I told you too!!!!

Well, I have bothered you enough. So..

Chapter 11 (HELL YEAH!)

Amber's pov.

His lips tasted like chocolate.

Sweet and addicting.

That's not fair!!! He cheated!! His lips taste too good to stop!! Someone help, I can't stop the madness! We kissed slowly, I was trying to get as much of Blake as I could get before it was too late. I may never get another kiss from this annoying, clingy, whiny, perfect boy again! His tongue slowly ran over my bottom lip and I opened. If I thought Blake's lips tasted good then his tongue was heaven. He tasted sweet, again like chocolate (Author: Can u tell I love chocolate yet?), but he also had a tangy taste to him. Sweet and tangy. Do you know how delicious that tastes? AMAZINGLY! Our tongues danced this weird kinda tango dance before we heard a smooth voice that made us pull apart.

"Blake?"

Blake's head snapped to the side. Slowly, a large smile came to his face.

"Avery!!!" He screamed gleefully. I shot off of him so he could get up and see the new girl. I tilted my head to the side and studied her. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans that, I have to admit, fit her VERY nicely. She was wearing a black t-shirt and she had a white tie to top it off. Her black converse looked worn out and used to much. I let my eyes go to the girls face. She was pale, not as pale as Blake, but pale. Her eyes were a unusual sapphire colour that shined. Her giber hair was wiping in the wind. She had playful smirk on her pink lips and she opened his arms to Blake. Blake jumped up and ran into them. I just stood there awkwardly.

"Avery! How have you been? Oh my god it's been forever!" Blake said, still gleefully. "Blake, I've been good man! But maybe you should let go of me. Your snog partner is looking awkward." She said, glancing at me. Snog partner? What? What the hell is that? "Oh..." Blake said quickly getting off 'Avery' and coming over to me. He slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards the girl. I have to admit, she looked unusually pretty.

"Avery, this is my...um...Amber!" He said looking confused for a moment before becoming happy again. I smiled at her and shook her, again unusually, soft hands. "Hey, I'm Avery. A few years ago, I was Blake's best friend." She said and I nodded in understanding. "So where'd you find this one Blake? She's a fine one!" She said smiling at me. I blushed and Blake growled. Sometimes I think that boy is part dog. "Whoa, calm down mate! It was just a compliment!" Avery chuckled and raised her hands in surrender. "Sorry..." Blake mumbled but his arm tightened around my waist. "Not a problem, lad!" Avery said. She sounds British. "Hey, are you British?" I asked, voicing my thoughts. "No sorry lass! But I'm Irish if it helps?" I chuckled and nodded. I could get use to her.

Blake smiled down at me and I smiled up at him. He kissed my nose before looking back at Avery. I bet she would get along with Jake. At least I hope so. Jake seems all lonely. I felt bad for him :( Suddenly I had a great idea. "Blake!" I said urgently. His head snapped to me. "What is it, kitten?" He asked. I was about to answer when we heard a laugh. "KITTEN? That's so cute!" Avery laughed. I shook my head slowly, but was smiling. "Blake, give me your phone. Like right now!" I order. Blake looked confused but handed me his phone. I pressed Jake's number and walked away from them.

"Hello?" He answered.

"JAKE! It's Amber! Listen, Blake's hurt! Come to the park on October Street now! But don't call for help, just you!" I said in a fake rush panic.