Kiss Me

Special thanks to @weronikak for the new book covers!! This chapter is also dedicated to her!!! If you need a book cover, just ask her.

Chapter 10 (Holy crap!!)

Blake's pov.

I held her closer to me. Her sweet smell invaded my nose and made me pull her closer then ever. She purred and moved her face to my neck. My kitten, sweet and innocent. I knew that this friendship wouldn't end well...but I had to have it anyway. "Hey Blake?" I heard a voice ask. It was ruff with sleep yet smooth. I knew that voice. "Hey Jake, what's up man?" I answered, not even bothering to roll over to look at him. I was cuddling with a kitten, I didn't want to stop any time soon. "Blake, I need to go." This made me roll over, unhooking myself from my kitten. "Why man, wassup?" "My parents want me to meet this chick, they said I need a 'lucky girl'." He said, rolling his eyes. "What about school?" I asked, my voice ruff. "Skipping to hang out with the girl." "K man, see yea soon?" "Yep, bye!" I rolled over again and cuddled with Amber.

"Mmmm...Blake?" Amber whimpered. "Right here kitty." I whispered to her. She cuddled closer to my chest and I heard her sniff. "Are you...smelling me?" I laughed. "Mmmm, maybe." She answered. I laughed and smiled down at her. I really shouldn't have done that. Her innocent blue eyes were staring up and me. Her freckles were placed perfectly on her button nose and her cheeks had a natural pink touch to them. She looked like an innocent angel. God, I sound like a wuss! I leaned down and kissed her nose. She giggled and I smiled at her, I love her giggle.

"Kitten, we got to get up." I said, nudging her. "No..." She whined. "Yes..." I whined back. "Blake! Shut up and let me cuddle with you!" She whined. I almost stayed quiet and would lie there forever. But I couldn't we had school. "Get up, come on!" I said, picking her up. I almost dropped her when I saw what she was in. She must have gotten up in the middle of the night and changed because she's in my blue wolf t-shirt and my black boxers. "Kitten...what are you wearing?" "Don't have be mad!" She said in a panicked voice. "I'm not mad, just confused why you are wearing my clothes." "Because I didn't wanna go to far away from you." "Aww! But really get your fat arse up!" I joked. She pouted and snuggled closer. "Wanna pretend your sick?" I whispered to her. She nodded happily.

"Guys!" I yelled walking down stairs with Amber. "Yeah?" They answered. "Kitten's sick!" I yelled, reaching them. "Oh god, is she okay? What's wrong with her?" Riley rushed over to see Amber. I stepped back slightly. "She has a temperature and she was coughing all night. Also she says she has a head ache." I lied. "Oh Muffin..." Riley cried, looking down at Amber. Amber coughed and cuddled closer to me. "Warm." She whimpered in a scratchy voice. "I'm going to stay home and take care of her." I said, looking at Riley for approval. "I think I should..." "No Riley, we both know you need to keep your grades up and your good in school. Go, we'll be fine!" I said, smiling at her. She sighed and nodded, taking Rayne's hand and going to go make some food.

"Alright kitten, let's get upstairs." I whispered. I took her to my room and placed her gently in my bed. I was about to go out of my room to go watch tv downstairs but she grabbed my arm. "Don't leave, come here." She whimpered, tugging me into bed. I nodded and slipped into bed. I slipped my arms around her so that her head and one arm rested on my chest. She moved closer so she could put her face on my shoulder. Her breathe came out in puffs as it hit my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this closeness. The feeling in my stomach came rushing back. That fuzzy, stomach twisting feeling. "MMmmmm..." I moaned and opened my eyes slightly. Amber was staring at me in confusion. "The fuzzy feeling's back kitten." I whispered.

She smiled at me and cuddled closer. Soon I felt her lips near my ear. "I wish I could make you feel like that forever..." She whispered. I shuddered and sucked in a sharp breathe. She placed a kiss on my cheek and went back down to cuddle on my shoulder. I shouldn't be this close to her, I can't. Bad things will come out of it. If she kisses my neck then I can't control what happens after. She moved closer and soon her face was hidden in my neck. Her lips brushing against my skin made me jump out of bed. "Blake? What's wrong?" She asked, coming out of bed and came to me.