Living in the Moment

HELLO! I really have nothing to say, oh wait, yes I do. Thank you to all of you who fan me because you like/love this book. I use to have Harry Styles as my profile pic and I got loads of fans, but since I changed my profile pic to me making a stupid face... people don't fan me ;( So fanning me really means a lot. Also commenting and voting really mean a lot too. So if you could kindly do that, I shall love you forever.

Chapter 12... I believe (also if you haven't CHECK OUT MCR!)

Riley's pov. (Admit, you missed her.)

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO YOU BASTARD!"

"YES YOU PATHETIC BITCH!"

"Jerk."

"Asshole."

"Ouch."

"I know, I can be mean. But come!"

"Grrr! Fine!"

Yeah... This is how I spent my morning. Rayne was trying to convince me to go out to dinner with him (AS FRIENDS!!), but I wanted to stay home and do everything that involves 1D. Such as listen to all their songs and covers, read all their tweets and tumblr, watch funny videos of them and show other people those videos. BUT HE HAD TO TAKE ME TO DINNER! That dick... So here I am, getting ready. I strip down, put my ipod in the speakers and blast the Take Me Home album by them. I can't really do this when Amber is here because she is into My Chemical Romance, Sleeping with Sirens, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day and many other punk pop music.

I jump into the shower and start to sing Nobody Compares. "YOUR LONDON, YOU OWN STYLE, YOU OWN STYLE!" I yelp out in an off pitch tone. Yeah, I can't sing that well. BUT I STILL DO! TAKE THAT FUCKERS! (Author: The real Riley is an AMAZING singer, but I decided she can't be good at everything.) I start to do a stupid little dance to it, doing the chicken dance mixed with crazy legs. That's right, I'm a BEAST dancer (note the sarcasum)!!! I washed my strawberry shampoo into my hair, because you know, I'm the real freaking Strawberry Shortcake!! And I wash my body with vanilla bean body wash. Strawberry and vanilla, a freaking guy magnet. Well... a gay guy magnet, BUT STILL A GUY MAGNET!

I jump out of the shower and go to my walk in closet. Even though my closet walls and filled with clothes, I do the typical girl thing. "UGH! I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR! I HATE MY LIFE!" I groaned and searched around the closet. Finally, I found the perfect outfit! I choose a black tank top with a blue blouse on top, but I tied the blouse so it only went to my chest line (Author: IDK WHAT IT'S CALLED!!!!). I was wearing jean shorts and bright blue flats. I left my ginger hair down and put in blue feather earings. My makeup was simple mascara, eyeliner and pink lip stick. (Author: I choose this outfit because this is the outfit the real Riley wore the first time I met her)

At around 5ish I heard the door bell ring. I raced down stairs to find a very attractive Rayne at the door. "Hey!" He said with a half smile. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jaket. His dark blue, almost black, jeans clung to him. And his hair! I snapped out of my daze when he let out a small chuckle. "Like what you see?" He teased and I quickly rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah! Your wanna-be bad boy look has got me so hot and heavy!" I said sarcastically. He laughed at this. "See, was that so hard to admit?" He teased again and I rolled my eyes, again. "So where are you taking me?" "It's a surprise." "Surprises are lame and I hate them." "Good."

We arrived at this small diner. It was a deep shade of blue and actually looked quite cute. Rayne took my hand and sliently lead me in. We took a seat at the booth in the back and faced each other. "So, what do you want?" He asked. "Um..." I said looking at the meanu. "Chicken and pasta!!" I said in a baby voice.He laughed and nodded his head. After a few minutes, the waitress came. "Hi, my name is Sydney! I'll be your help for today, what can I get you guys for drinks?" She asked in a preppy voice. I sent her a large smile (mostly of amusement) and looked at Rayne. "I'll have a coke, please!" He said giving her a child-like smile. She and I chuckled. "And I'll have an earl grey tea, please." I said simply. I love tea, like a lot. If I had to choose between hot chocolate and tea, I would choose tea. "Ok, I'll right back with those!" She said in an excited voice as if she won the lottery.