Meeting his friends

My name is Ariana, I'm Dustin Belt's little sister. My brother plays guitar in a band Big Time Rush and today is the first day I will meet my brother's band.

D: Ari are you ready! We have to go, we're late! A: Yeah, I'm coming.

Btw my brother call me Ari, all my friends do.

D: Ari we have to leave NOW!

I came downstairs and walked to my brother's car. After 15 minutes in the car we arrived at the studio. We got inside and I saw 4 handsome boys.

D: Hey guys we're here.

L: You brought your little sister with you for the first time.

D Guys this is now Ariana, but you can call her Ari.

L: hey what's up Ari, I'm Logan. That blond one is Kendall. The tall, handsome guy is James and that little dude there, he is Carlos but you can say Carlitos too.

K: Nice to finely meet you.

J: Belt talked a lot about you and how pretty you are.

K: James stop, maybe she has a boyfriend. *Kendall say quiet but I heard it*

A: I have no boyfriend.

D: speaking about that, Ari is a really difficult person about dating any boys.

J: She what?

D: You will find out really soon.

The rest of the day they were working but we also talked to each other. It was really late and Kendall Carlos and Logan left. Dustin was busy whit something I don't know when I was talking with James.

J: So Ari... what kind of boy are you looking for to be yours?

A: Why you want to know that?

J: I just want to know that since you're a difficult person about the girlfriend, boyfriend thing.

A: uuh... I always liked the bad boy type.

J: Really?!

*Dustin came to us*

D: Ari we have to go

I say bye to James and went to the car.

D: What are you trying to do with my sister?

J: I... I just want to d... date her, if that's okay?

D: Do what you want but you're not her type, you're not a bad boy.

J: but I can be!

D: no, you're not!

*Dustin walked to his car*

J: I CAN!

When we arrived home I went to bed cuz it was really late.

**Next Day**

Dustin has to work for his other band named Heffron Drive. He only does this with Kendall. So when I woke up I put my clothes on and went downstairs. Dustin was already going so after breakfast I went outside for a walk. When I arrived at the mall I saw a beautiful motorcycle and after a minute I saw James walking in my direction. Did he saw me? I hide myself behind a car and saw James walking to the bike. I came from behind the car and walked to James.

A: hey James.

J: Ari, what are you doing her?

A: buy something but is this motorcycle from you?

J: Yeah, Do you like it?

A: I love it and... maybe you... can take me for a ride?

J: A date?

A: Yeah why not? What do you think from tonight?

J: or now?

A: now?

J: come on. Or are you scared?

A: I'm not scared.

J: So... let's go

I sat with James on his motorcycle. He was driving and it was really funny.

A: go faster!

J: But then I'm riding to fast and if the...

A: Scared... right?

J: no

A: Than... go faster.

James goes faster, I only hope that the cops don't see it but we were lucky, nobody saw it. James stopped the bike. He took me to some place and we sat on the ground.

A: where the hell are we, it is... so beautiful here

J: This is my favorite place to be.

A: Yeah, I can imagine

*James tried to kiss me but I stopped him*

A: Woah woah woah pretty boy, not to fast!

J: Ari, I really REALLY love you

A: Yeah, you are beautiful but... not bad enough

J: So what I have to do to be your boyfriend?

A: Come to the shopping center. 10PM

J: but then there is nobody and you can't do a thing, everything is closed

A: You will see what happened.

We leaved the beautiful place and went home, I said bye to James but I will see him tonight at the shopping center. Now we will see if he will be the first boy to do it and to be my boyfriend.

__________________________________________________________

I hope you like this but I will only continue if you guys find it a good story cuz if nobody read it I don't gonna upload more from this. Tell me if you want more, okay?

Thanks for reading ~Anke~