The phone shop

Dustin's POV

Ariana told me what happened with her and James but not what she's gonna do next. I know it will be something that James can get problems with so I called him

J: Hey Dustin, what's up?

D: James, Ari told me everything what you two did but I have to warn you.

J: for what?

D: For Ari

J: why?

D: James listen to me, all Ari's ex-boyfriends ended in jail.

J: What? I don't believe you.

D: Look, Ari loves the bad boy type so she always told her ex-boyfriends to do something bad and when the cops catches them, she is gone and put all the blame on them.

J: She won't do that.

D: trust me she will. Leave her alone and don't do what she says.

J: I will do everything what she says; I want to be her boyfriend!

James hung up. I have to stop Ari, I can't let my band mate/one of my best friends ending in jail. I went upstairs to see if she was still there but she wasn't. I have to find her before she does something stupid.

Ariana's POV

I was at the shopping center waiting for James. It was 10PM when he arrived. He came out his car and then he came to me and put his arm around my neck.

J: So... What do you bad boy has to do?

A: Do you know Ray, that old man from the phone shop?

J: yeah I know him.

A: He is so old and stupid that he never locked his shop and he has no camera in his shop.

J: so...?

A: so now you go to his Shop and take all the phones you can take.

J: What?

A: You can put them in this bag. *Give James a bag*

J: But...

A: Do you want to be my boyfriend or not?

J: Okay okay, I will go

A: good.

James went to the phone shop when I was waiting. After 10 minutes he came back. I looked in the bag and I counted the phones, it were more than 15 phones.

A: James you're official a bad boy and my new boyfriend.

J: I did a lot for it but I did it for you cuz I love you

I kissed James really deep and before I know, we were making out against his car. But at that moment Dustin came to us.

D: Ariana? What are you doing?

A: Making out with my boy.

D: GO IN THAT STUPID CAR FROM YOU AND DRIVE HOME AND WHEN WE ARE HOME WE GONNA TALK YOUNG LADY!

Dustin was so mad so I did what he told me. I went home. And if you wanna know where all the phones are, they are in James car but nobody knows about that, not even James. When Dustin also was home we start talking.

D: DON'T DO THIS TO JAMES!

A: I don't do anything.

D: I know that your boyfriends always have to do something bad so did you let James do something bad?

A: NO! Maybe... yes.

D: Don't do this to my friend Ari, we need him so he can't end in jail

A: if he doesn't make any mistakes he will never end in jail.

D: he will cuz if he stays your boyfriend you gonna let him do more dangerous things. And stealing phones from that old man is just the begin.

A: maybe but you can't hold me

D: I can't hold you but I can hold James.

A: really? What do you think? Will James listen to his friend or to a beautiful girl that he is dating now?

D: Leave him alone

*I walked upstairs cuz I want to sleep but I screamed my last words to Dustin*

A: TRY TO HOLD ME!!