living with James (Bad boy Maslow part 14)

ARIANA’S POV

I just stood there, not saying anything. He just asked me to marry him. I was so happy and tears came down my eyes. James stood up and watched me.

J: Ari, your answer?

A: of course, YES baby!!

I jumped in James’ arms and kissed him and he puts the ring on my finger. He was SO happy, I saw it in his eyes. We both went outside where everyone was.  We walked while we hold hands. Everybody was excited and wants to know what I answered on James’ question so they came all to us.

K: And? The answer?

J: She said…

A: Yes! *I cut him off*

K: Congrats to you both.

A: thanks Kendall

J: Yeah thanks bro.

After a while I went home with James. But I forgot that all my clothes are at Dustin’s home so I’ve got nothing to sleep in so James gives me a shirt from him and let me stay in his shirt and my panties. James was already in his bed when I came out of the bathroom. He looked at me.

J: You are cute only in my shirt and your panties.

I just stood there so he got up and walked to me. He was only in his boxers, so hot. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He climbs on top of me and start kissing me. My hand was on his chest and went all the way down to his perfect ‘V’. He was about to take of my shirt but I hold him cuz It was too late.

J: You don’t want it?

A: I really love you but it is too late now and I’m tired.

J: Okay.

James climbs of me and lays himself next to me with a sad face.

A: Don’t be sad.

James turns around and he was facing me now. He kissed me one more time and then we both felled asleep… The next day when I woke up, still in James’ arms. He was still asleep. I tried to get out of the bed but I woke him up and he pulled me back into his arms.

 A: James, I wanna take a shower.

J: Can I first ask you something?

A: sure.

J: now that we gonna marry, I wanna ask you. Ari do you wanna live with me?

A: Of course baby but can I just take a shower now?

J: sure and then I will make breakfast for you.

James went downstairs and I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and when I was done I put on my dress from yesterday cuz that was all I’ve got now. I went downstairs and see James making breakfast. I sat on the table when James finished cooking. When we finished it was James turn to take a shower so I was in his bedroom on his bed, reading a book. When he was done he came in the room with only a towel around his waist.

J: are you ready?

A: I am but it seems like you’re not.

J: I just need to put on my clothes and then we are ready.

James went to the closet, looking for some clothes. When he found some clothes he removed the towel and put on his clothes in front of me. I promise you this was the most beautiful view ever. While he was changing he saw that I was looking at him.

J: You like what you see?

I only give him a smile and when he was done he climbs on the bed. He was in front of me and really close. I did like I didn’t saw him and continue reading.

J: now you’re acting like you didn’t saw me, right?

He took the book away and kissed me with passion. I pulled back cuz we need to go now.

A: Ready?

He only gives me a smile. Oh damn, I like that perfect smile. We get up and leaved to Dustin’s house. When we arrived we went inside and I saw Dustin and a girl on the couch. I walked to them and Dustin hugged me.

 A: Hey Dustin, who is that girl?

D: Hey you, euh… that’s Emily.

J: my ex?

A: That girl you were dating when I was in jail, right?

J: Yeah

A: What is she doing here?

D: I wanna ask you guys the same.

A: I’m gonna take my stuff.

D: You what?

A: look Dustin, James and I gonna marry soon so it’s time to leave you and live with James now.

D: I know this would be happening really soon but I’m happy for my little sister.

A: Thank you big brother. 

I hugged Dustin and after that I went upstairs to my room with James. I took everything, just everything that was from me and when I was done packing my stuff we went downstairs, put everything in the car and say bye to Dustin.

James start driving and we were back at his place… wait it’s also my place now. We took everything out the car. We went upstairs and I start to unpack everything while James was looking at me.

 A: You should help me.

J: everything for my lady.

When we finished, we both laid down on the bed. A few more minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I was too lazy to go downstairs and opened it so I asked James but he didn’t answer. I’m not gonna open that door so I tried to push James out the bed but he was too strong for me. James turned around and climbs on top of me.

J: You are tried to push me out of the bed?

A: You know I can’t do that, you are way too strong for me.

J: of course I am.

A: James, can you open the door?

J: What about you are you too lazy?

A: Yep, I’m too lazy.

 James was still on top of me when the person was still knocking on the door.

 A: You should open the door.

J: Okay, you win this one.

James went downstairs to open the door. I loved the moment that we were fighting cuz of who should open the door. I think marry and living with James was my best choice ever.

____________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...