Bad boy Maslow part 20

Today the tour will start, the first stop was here in LA so today I just can stay home. James and the guys were already gone. They have a rehearsal now.

I was looking at the TV when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it.

Liam: Hey… wait? Ariana?

A: Hey.

Liam: What are you doing here?

A: I just wanna ask you the same thing.

Louis: We are going on tour with BTR and they have a rehearsal now so they told us we can stay here till they are back.

A: If that’s true, come in.

I let the 4 boys in and closed the door. They sat on the couch and I sat next to Liam.

A: You guys are normally with 5 boys, right?

Zayn: Yes but Harry has to do some things before he will come.

Liam: I guess you like it that Harry isn’t here, right?

A: Yeah, and normally I’m not going with you guys on tour because of Harry but I can’t let James go without me.

Niall: James and you… are dating?

A: married if you want the trued.

Zayn: Wow, I can still remember me that little Ariana from years ago and now she is married. Congrats girl, we are happy for you.

A: thanks but do you guys’ needs something?

Louis: Do you have food?

A: I have self-made cookies.

Louis: That’s good.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I took the cookies and went back to the living room but I felled on the ground. The 4 boys came up to me and sat me on the couch. I just got a black out.

Zayn: Is everything okay?

A: I’m fine, just a black out.

Niall: But you didn’t hurt yourself, right?

A: It’s okay, I didn’t hurt myself.

Liam: But you don’t look that good. Your face is whole white.

Zayn: Maybe you need some rest?

I stood up but everything turned black again but I just felled back on the couch. When I woke up I was in my bedroom. Someone laid me on my bed. I looked around and saw Liam sitting on one side of the bed. Before he or me could say something James came in and sat him next to me.J: Baby, are you okay?

A: I’m fine

J: But you’ve got black outs?

A: it’s okay, the boys helped me.

James looked up to Liam.

J: Thanks Liam.

Liam: I always protected her and I will always will do that.

J: You don’t have to do that anymore cuz I will always protect them both.

Liam: Both?

J: She didn’t tell you?

Liam: Tell me what?

A: I’m pregnant, Liam.

Liam: You and James gonna have a child?

A: Yeah