Bad boy Maslow part 19

James and I woke up really early cuz I have to go with him to the studio. We at breakfast and put on our clothes and went to the studio. Everybody was there even Emily was there too. They all sat on a couch so James and I did the same.

K: We have good news for the one with a wife or girlfriend.

Kendall looked at James and I, and Emily and Dustin.

K: So as you know, we are going on tour next week. And the good news is… You can take your lady with you.

J: good cuz I can’t go without Ari.

A: So you guys never go on tour alone, who is the opening act?

C: One Direction.

I smiled at them and then look over to James. One Direction is coming too? James looked at me and came closer and whispered in my ear.

J: Don’t worry, they not gonna touch you. I protect you.

I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me with a ‘now it’s your turn to tell good news’ look

A: Hey I need to say something too.

L: okay

A: James and I have some good news. Maybe you don’t see it yet but… I’m pregnant.

L&C&K&E: Congrats

D: Yeah, congrats baby sister.

The rest of the day the boys practice their dance moves and Emily and I were talking. Yeah I didn’t like her first cuz what happened when I was out of jail but she is a nice girl.

A: Why did you choice for my brother? Is this some revenge to get James back?

E: No! I know Dustin for 15 years and I date him before you moved in with him. But the reason why I took him back is because, when I’m whit him I feel something special. Something I didn’t feel with other guys.

A: I didn’t know you already has dating him before you have dating someone else. Why did you brook up?

E: There was a lot that wasn’t right anymore but when I was with James and when I saw Dustin again, I’ve got those feelings for him and it looks like he feels the same.

When it was late, I went home with James. When I was home I turned in my pajamas and went to bed. I lay in bed when James laid himself next to me. I turned around to see him.

J: Baby, you look sad, what’s wrong?

A: I can’t come on tour with you.

J: Why? Is it because you’re worried about the baby?

A: it’s not that.

J: Tell me.

A: It’s about one direction.

(A/N: No hate on 1D)

J: What’s wrong with them, they are nice boys.

A: You don't know what they did to me.

J: Tell me.

A: Before I came her living with my brother, I lived in the UK. There I met Harry Styles and we felled in love. We were together for 8 months when bad things started. So he came in the band 1D but first everything was okay but when they were more famous he went to bed whit other girls but I didn’t know that. But Liam told me the truth so I broke up whit him.

J: so you and Harry were dating?

A: yeah but that wasn’t not even the worst thing.

J: Tell me.

A: So Harry still goes to bed whit other girls but he was still asking for me to come back. I didn’t want it cuz he wasn’t in love with me cuz he still did the same thing so I always told him no but he didn’t liked that so he tried to make a move on me and to push me to have sex with him.

J: So, he was about to rape you?

A: Yeah but the other guys stopped him and I moved to LA to be safe.

(A/N: Again, NO hate on 1D or Harry)

A: And now that we going on tour with them for one month, I can’t feel myself safe.

J: We will protect you.

A: I just one stay here, I wanna stay home.

J: But baby, I can’t go away for a month without you. Think about it.

A: I will

James put his arm around me and I felled asleep in his arms.