3. Inside the Burrow.

My recovery did not take as long as I had hoped. Although I was glad I was feeling much more like myself, and healthier, I sort of expected to get off the hook on a lot more things. But Mum decided now was the time i had to "grow up".  My new daily schedule seemed to end up like this: lie on the sofa as I would watch and help George invent new products, watch as Ginny made her way to "secretly" meet up with Harry, and watch Ron's face fill with disgust that our little sister was kissing (and much more from what i heard between these walls, tut tut. She's such a little slut!)his best friend in the world. Everytime I would slightly doze off into a dream, or think up of new products, Mother would come storming in complaining and moaning that I was wasting my life away.

On this particular day, Mum had invited Harry and Hermione over for dinner, for some odd reason. Ginny was up in her room, more than likely getting ready for the visitors. I could smell Mum's homemade chicken soup brewing in the kitchen. Hmm. She normally only made this when something big was about to be discussed.

The kitchen door banged open, making me jump off the coach and almost fall into the little coffee table beside me.

"DINNERRR!!!" My mum screamed through the house. I swear, if she had done some screaming during the Battle of Hogwarts, all the Death Eaters and Voldemort would have ran home. It was THAT scary.

I made my way into the kitchen, the aroma of Chicken Soup filling me with happiness. I must say I do like my Mums cooking.

I felt someone nudge into me playfully. George. I gave him a smirk, I would get him later for that! Everyone took there seats at the table. Mum and Dad at head of the table. Harry sat next to Ginny and George but across from Ron and Hermione sat beside Ron and myself. What a cosy big family we have.

"How have things been as work Arthur?" My mum asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, you know. Been busy. Trying to sort everything out again." Dad, he wasn't really the best type

of person to get a conversation out of, especially if food was in front of him. Us Weasley's sure love our food!!

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see George putting his hand slowing into his pocket and pulling our one of our products. I checked to see if the coast was clear, no-one was looking. I gave George the nod. Being twins we knew each other very well and this particular nod told my brother that any mischievous prank should be done now, or forever hold your peace.

George flicked something across the table, I looked at him, telepathically asking, 'What did you just throw? Is it what I think it is?'

George just smiled, and looked down at his soup but began stealing glances in Ron's direction every few seconds.

I turned my head to see if I could see any changes to Ron. He was just eating his soup and bread. I knew my twin very well, he definitely threw something into Ron's soup. Ron took another sip of his soup, with lots of vegetables on his spoon. I heard a big CRACK!

George, Myself, Harry, Hermione and even Ginny burst into laughter. Ron's hair had turned green.

"FRED WEASLEY!" My mum screamed. "How DARE you pull yet another prank at my dinner table! Will there ever be a meal where we just sit like a NORMAL family?!"

"But mum," I gave her the sweetest looking face I had ever pulled, "we are a wizarding family. There is nothing normal about us. Just ask a bunch of muggles."

My dad started to laugh, he enjoyed learning about muggles since his job needed him to, he often spoke to Harry and Hermione trying to investigate any new muggle inventions. He stopped just as fast as he started, as mother gave him a deathly glare.