Chapter 3

Sean's Pov (I have to rewrite this because ma thing glitches and I lost the first chapter 3 so I have to rewrite it.... I'm tired... And this is a week later)

No one was scared of Jen even after questions and the video last week and I was chilling on my bed because I was done my homework and done school for the day, she even wore her ring master costume today, I heard shuffling up to my door and a  knock on it, I looked up to see Jen, shewas still in her costume "Sean can I talk to you?" She asked "yeah, what's up?" I asked, she pulled me into my room and closed and locked the door, "Jen, Kyle might ask what's going on" I warned her, her and Kyle were an item now, they have been for at least a week, "I'm know" she said, her eyes were glossy and she took off her coat to her costume "look Sean" she said holding up her arms, I looked to see the word 'FREAK' and 'MONSTER' cut into her arms in capitol letters, "oh my gosh who did this?" I asked "some guys held me down and I didn't want to hurt them and besides these cuffs hurt my wrists" she said holding up her wrists to reveal the same cuffs she put on us yesterday, "take those off" I demanded her "no.... I.... Deserve it" she said, I sighed and shook my head "come on" I held my arms out and she hugged me, "you can be the worst kind of person" I teased, she laughed "shut up" she said punching me.

Kyle's Pov

Sean and Jen have been in his room for a while and I'm getting kinda... What's the word? I dunno but I don't like it, I got off the couch and knocked on the door to Sean's room, I heard moaning and I got angry.

Sean's Pov

Anti took control of Jen and used her powers, I moaned in pain and I heard a knock on my door "shit" I heard the double voices Jen say, she put her coat on and walked to the door "oh Sean..." She said seductively, Anti tried to make Kyle angry "stop!" I moaned from pain, I saw Anti fly away and land in front of me "Anti!" I said "yes Sean?" He said in Jen's voice "quit it!" I yelled, I heard the door click open and Kyle walked in and dragged Anti out by his hood on his hoodie, "ow..." I said to Jen, I had the cuffs on my wrist but they grew tighter and tighter every time I struggled, Jen took them off and put them on her wrists but broke the chains and put the coat back on "why do you wear that still?" I asked "who wouldn't, I could wear this while I kill, I'll be the ring master" she said tipping her top hat "ha ha ha" I fake laughed, Jen smiled then left my room.

Jen's Pov

I walked out of Sean's room to go find Kyle, I found him beating up Anti and he was doing really good, "Kyle, come on he's had enough" I said touching his shoulder, he dropped Anti and hugged me "you had me worried" he said "I'm sorry" I said "I love you" he said hugging me tightly, "never leave me" he said "don't plan on it" I said, he smiled and stroked my hair "I should get going, see you tomorrow" I said "tomorrow is Friday..." Kyle laughed, i smiled "see you later doofus" I said and left.

Mark's Pov (the next day)

I walked next to Sean, he still seemed off "dude you've been thinking for... Ever! Get out of your thoughts" I said "w-wha?" He said, "you kill me" I sighed, suddenly Sean tensed up and looked behind him "oh... Hey Jessica" he said rubbing the back of his neck "you said we would talk later and I don't know what that means for you but it doesn't mean a week for me!" The girl said angrily, she looked really pissed "I'm... Sorry" Sean said "no! No I'm sorry!" She said, she was about to slap him but I grabbed her wrist before it hit his face literally inches away from his cheek, "you should calm down" I said "do you know what it feels like to be ignored for a week?" She asked, I sighed "try a whole month" I said "oh..." She said "yeah" I said "my friend Lindsey, she's moved away now but I made her mad and this is when I was in kindergarten and I don't know what I did but I pissed her off and I really miss her, she stood up for me when other kids bullied me" I said, I could tell I hit something in Jessica, she got out of my grasp and walked away.