Chapter 5

Jen's pov

Great... Today was my birthday and Halloween... Jack sat beside me playing video games, we were twins so we had the same birthday and he agreed with me that we shouldn't do anything really special for our birthday besides visiting family "yes I win!" I yelled, my mom walked into the living room, oh I forgot to say I was at my family's house for my birthday, I looked at her as she put her hand on my head "verse BEN, he'll bring you shame" my mom said, I pushed Jack off the couch as BEN walked in "you're going down boy!" I yelled as we started the game "in your dreams pretty girl" he teased "when I win you gotta drive me to the store and by me my own cake and if you win..." I tried to think "you celebrate your birthday and that means I pick the theme, the flavor of cake and! Who gets to come" BEN said "fine" I shrunk down on the couch and fell off it landed on my face "ow..." I said getting back on the couch "if you win I'll personally have Toby drive you to the store" BEN said as Toby walked in "what?" he asked "no BEN, you have to do it" I said.

I jumped up in excitement "no! No! No!" BEN yelled "yes! Yes! Yes" I yelled as I won the game "NO!" BEN yelled, we had attracted a crowd with all our yelling "I get my own cake sucker!" I yelled at him "fine..." he said and got up, I smiled and pulled out my phone "can you also drop me and Jack off at school?" I asked "fine..." he moaned.

Kyle's pov

I sat with my back to the chair of my seat, we had a break right now and I was waiting for Jen to come "dude, your phone is going off like crazy" I heard Sean say, I looked down at it.

J= Hey, i'm bringing cake tell the others

J= Kyle?

J= Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! I'm bored talk to me

J= Ky... Text me

J= Ky bear please...

I smirked at how impatient she was.

K= shut up i'm here

J= oh good you aren't dead

K= what's this I hear about cake?

J= my dad's friend lost a bet with me so he's buying me a cake...

I laughed and showed Sean, he typed something and handed the phone back, the thing he sent said;

K= Hey it's Sean, you better have left over so we can have a party ;)

J= shut up dummy

K= It's Ky now

I felt a poke to my arm and looked to see who poked me but only to see a very unhappy looking guy standing with Jen "you want cake dummy?" she asked, I smiled "yas" I said, Sean looked up "my god that's a big cake" Sean said, "took a while but they made it really fast and I may or may not have had some" she smiled "Mrs. Woods is there enough for the class?" The teacher asked "hm.... Probably" Jen shrugged, Jack walked in and stood beside Jen "that's a yes, we do have enough" Jack said, the guy carrying the cake cut the box on the counter and grabbed a knife from his pocket "sir you can't..." The teacher began "actually I carry it around because these two always want cake and if someone's gotta cut it it's going to be me or no one gets cake" the guy said angrily, Jen walked over and put a hand on his shoulder "calm down" she giggled "shut up" he said sticking his tongue out at her, she smiled at him.

We were all eating cake while the man, jen and Jack talked "holy shit this is good" Sean said, i smirked and leaned over "hey Sean" I smirked devilishly, he looked at me and i looked at him, i grabbed his head and put it in his cake, the class bursted with laughter but I felt someone grab my hair and put my face in my cake.... I looked up to see Jen "what? I made an improvement" she laughed "cake faces" Jack laughed, I started laughing as well, I took some frosting on my hands, grabbed the collar of Jen's sweater and put the frosting in her face "oh it's on now boy!" she said, she took my plate and smashed it in my face.

The class had cake all over their faces everyone except the guy that Jen talked to earlier "what's his name?" I asked a cake covered Jen "BEN, why?" She asked "don't even think about it, he will put your ass to shame... Which basically means he will cover you in cake" she said, but as always I took that risk, I grabbed some cake off the desks and chucked it at him, "bullseye!" I yelled, Jack, Felix, Sean, Mark and Jen gasped, BEN turned towards me while I was laughing my ass off, he had two big wads of cake in hand and dove for me the long and short of it I left class covered head to toe in cake "best... Birthday... Ever" Jack and Jen gasped from to much laughter, I smiled and looked at Jen and Jack "someone needs a hug" I said "no!" Jen said and tried to get up but I pulled her into a hug "ah!" She pulled away covered in cake "alright birthday boy, bro hug" I said, Jack shook his head and got away "you wimp!" Jen yelled.

YAY CAKE! And two chapters in one day.... let's see if I can do three :)

~PK