Chapter 6

This will  be a sad chapter but it will move things along....... I'm sorry in advance... Also will be a short chapter

Sean's pov

This was probably the worst day of my life.... I had a fight with all my friends some how! And now Kyle won't even look at me.... "What should I do?" I asked myself, I rolled off my bed and decided to go get something to eat at a place somewhere so I don't have to be here

~FLASHBACK~

"Sean! What the fudge?!" I had accidently spilt my pepsi on Jen and Felix "oh my god guys I'm so sorry" I said, i looked at Anti who had tripped me "it was Anti who tripped me!" I said "are you kidding me?! You're blaming the person almost five feet away from you?" Mark yelled, I looked back at Anti who had moved at least five feet from where he was before "guys I swear it was-" Jen cut me off by slapping me "what the?" I asked "I know anti can be a jerk but you don't blame people for your own fuck up" Jen said, she flipped me off the walked away but felix followed her, "way to go Sean" Jack said and left and Mark and Kyle followed, I could hear yelling from where they were and then stomping "way to go Sean" I heard anti say "you're an arse" I said, I sat across from Isaac "I believe you" he said "thanks" I said,

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"I'm going somewhere to eat" I said to Kyle "don't die" he said to me, I chuckled at his words "I'll try" I said and then left.

I was driving alone looking for a place to eat, I saw Jen and Marzia at a Italian restaurant so that was off the list, maybe pizza? No that's a two or more people thing, burgers? People, then I passed an IHOP and i couldn't resist it, IHOP is the best so I parked my car and went in, I saw that it had a short line but then I saw Mark... "Hey Sean" he greeted me "oh, hey" I said "you wanted IHOP as well?" He asked "yeah... I guess" I said "look sorry for today Sean, I didn't mean it" Mark said, i smiled "yeah" I said "number nine your table's ready" a waitress said "that's me, see ya Sean" Mark said "yeah bye" I said.

I left the restaurant and looked at my watch, it read seven fifty "I've got time" I said to myself, I walked to my but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder "Sean hey look I'm sorry about today" I heard felix say as I was about to cross to get to my car "don't worry about it felix, I would act the same if I got pepsi spilt on my clothes" I said "thanks sean" he said and walked away.

Felix's pov

I looked at Sean before I went inside the restaurant and saw a car coming at him faster than ever "Sean watch out!" I yelled but it was too late, Sean was on the ground bleeding, I pulled out my phone and dialed 911, they picked up right away.

"911, what's your emergency?" the woman asked

"My friend just got hit by a car! We're right outside of IHOP on ninety seventh street" I said as tears fell from my eyes

"Please calm down sir police and ambulance are on their way" the woman aid

"Calm down?! My friend just got hit by a freaking car driving at the speed of freaking light and you want me to calm down?!" I yelled

"Sir please calm down"

"I'm sorry it's just I really messed up today and this is all my fault" I cried

"How do you think it's your fault? You weren't behind the steering wheel" the woman said calmly.

I explained everything I saw and the ambulance got here to take sean to the hospital "can I go with him?" I asked "let...... Him" Sean moaned "you're alive!" I yelled and climbed into the truck "get this man's parents on the phone" someone instructed "here's the number" I said writing it on a slip of paper and handing it to someone, I had to tell the others.

Jen's pov

I felt my phone go off and I looked to see Felix was calling me.

"hello?" I said

"Oh thank god, Jen you're the first to know so don't cry but Sean just got hit by a car and you need to go to the hospital" Felix said

"Sean was hit?!" I yelled, Marzia and Kyle ran into my room "what?!" Mazia asked "Sean was hit by a car" I said

"way to tell the whole world" Felix teased

I heard something in the background "no! Sean's in a coma now! NO! NO! NO!" Felix elled

"Felix calm down!" I didn't notice it but I was crying "you're one to say calm down cry baby" he said "shut up! I'm on my way" I said "bring Mark, Dark, Kyle, Marzia forget it bring everyone that Sean likes!" Felix yelled "okay" I said and hung the phone up.

I got to the hospital with everyone "we're here to see Sean McLoughlin" I aid to the lady at the desk "alright, he's in surgery but it's almost one so can you go wait with that man over there, he seems very upset" the woman said pointing to felix, I nodded and everyone followed me, I sat beside felix "Felix tell me what happened" I aid "I saw Sean so i went to go apologize to him and after I did I looked back to see a car driving at the speed of light and I warned him but it was to late..." Felix sounded as if he had been crying which he probably had been "Felix is Sean okay?" I asked "no... He's in a comma and god knows how long that could take" Felix said, I hugged felix tightly and stroked his hair as he cried into my shoulder "what would sean do?" I asked "sing his favorite song" Mark smiled "but he doesn't tell us what song that is but we all know he likes this song" I smiled and cleared my throat "oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me, I said you're holding back she said, oh, ooh, ooh Shut up and dance with me" I sang, Mark smiled "we were victims of the night, the chemical physical kryptonite" Mark sang, so we sung that song and felix felt better, sean's parents arrived just as they called us in to see Sean, of course he wasn't awake but we still talked to him, if this goober survives he is getting his ass whooped for being a asshole and my best friend.

That was sad... Don't kill me he's obviously gonna live! Duh! But how long will i make his coma?