Chapter 8

Jen's Pov

We've all been helping Sean study this week and thus his tests began, I waited out side the classroom for him, "stupid Wednesday" I said to myself, Sean stepped out of the classroom "so....?" I asked "I'm passing!" He said, we both danced in circles and he squeezed me tightly "only two days away from graduation! I'm so excited oh and.... We're going on a trip to visit grade ones from when we were grade ones! Isn't that exciting visiting our past!" I said, Sean nodded "all grade twelve students please board the bus" the person on the announcement box thing said, I grabbed Sean and Kyle and boarded the bus, I sat with Kyle and Sean sat with Mark beside us on the other seats across from us "I'm so excited!" I said "I know right" Sean and Mark said "I'm just going cause your going" Kyle said to me, I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek "we! PDA!" Mark yelled "the hell...?" Sean said "PDA.... Public Displays of Affection" Mark said, I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled.

We arrived at the school, I grabbed Kyle and Sean and Sean grabbed Mark and I dragged them off the bus "wow it hasn't changed a bit" I said, the guys laughed "okay students pare up in groups of five" a teacher said, I grabbed the three boys and found Felix and added him to our group "we'll have to have a group of seven, who wants Marzia?" The teacher asked, I raised my hand really high and grabbed Marzia "alright students begin your tour, Jen's group goes to 1F Mrs. Fleming's class" a teacher instructed, I nodded and shoved my group in the school.

I found the classroom and knocked on the door "oh, students meet the High school kids that are going to help us today" Mrs. Fleming said "pleasure to be here again" I said "hello again Jenna" Mrs. Flemming said, she had a pretty large class lots students maybe "hi" we all said to the class, "Amanda, Mindy, Mabel, Steven, Ryan, Brennen, Breanna and Dipper go with Jenna" (gravity falls is not mine I just like the names.... Don't judge me! There will be people with TV show names get used to it and I don't own the show) Mrs. Fleming said, I smiled as a group of kids walked twords me "you get the playground first" Mrs. Fleming said "Willow, Bell, Niomi, Taylor, Sarah, Austin, Kadon, Cole and Amber go with Marzia" Mrs. Fleming said, Marzia raised her hand a little "you get the gym first" Mrs. Fleming instructed "Daniel, Marcus, Eve, Ashley, Melanie, May, Tegan and Nathan you go with Mark and you get the field" Mrs. Fleming said, she assigned everyone stations and have us papers on where we're going after a certain activity.

I ran outside and the kids followed, they upgraded the playground like a lot, so much bigger and more equipment "wanna play grounders?" I asked "what's that?" Dipper asked and so I explained "yeah!" They all said excitedly, I smiled "alright who's it first?" I asked "I will" one little girl said "which one is she?" I asked myself "I'm Breanna" she said, I smiled and ran away from them "start now!" I said once I was on equipment, I sat ontop of monkey bars and they couldn't reach me.

Sean's Pov

I got to go to the music room with the kids "so do you guys know how to play any instruments?" I asked "no" they all said "well I'm in a band, I'll teach ya" I said, I grabbed a normal guitar and began playing it "any suggestions?" I asked "Partners in Crime by Set it Off" one said "how do you know that song?" I asked "older sister loves it" the kid shrugged so I played.

Marzia's Pov

These kids loved dodgeball "okay settle down" I said and they ignored "settle down" I said and they continued to ignore me "settle down!" I yelled, that got their attention they all calmed down and it was time to change stations.

Jen's Pov

I looked at my watch and it was time to change stations, I got down from my spot "alright time for the gym" I said, they all smiled and followed me to the gym.

They were restless "calm down guys!" I said, they became calm and looked at me "are you magical?" One asked "in a way, wanna see something special that you can't tell anyone else?" I asked, they all sat down and nodded, show time but this time I was in control, I changed into a costume with a black shirt under a white coat and light pink shorts with light blue fishnet nylons and my black top hat but this time with purple feathers and finally a painted on black tear drop under my left eye "ladies and germs I'm coming to you from Sparrowood school" I said with a microphone in hand, I had and audience and I was in control "who are you?" One asked with excitement "I my dear am the ringmaster" I said, I walked on thin air not noticing the time, I saw Sean walk in with his kids "Jen?" He asked "hiya Sean" I said getting down and landing infront of him "I'm in control don't worry, alright kids! To the field" I said and flew away with the kids running after me.

I bumped into Mark said hi and left to the field.

"Alright kiddo's what do you wanna do?" I asked.

Yay! Ringmaster! She likes kids their her prime target of laughter.

~PK