Chapter 4

Sean's pov

"'cause you're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry" Jen sang, she was practicing in my room because she only wanted to see me and Kyle "you can't hide from people Jen, it's been a month since that happened" I said, she sighed "speaking of it's almost my birthday" she sighed "yeah" I said happily "and your birthday is... Feb seventh, Mark's is June twenty eighth and Felix's is today..." We both froze, we had no school today and we forgot Felix's birthday "today is October twenty fourth Felix's birthday!" Jen fussed running out my door, Mark, Felix, Kyle and Dark were chilling on the couch in me and Kyle's dorm, I checked my watch "seven in the morning?!" I said in disbelief, I dashed out of my room to se Jen on top of Felix and them blushing mad, "why did you run s fast and trip over me?" Felix asked stupidly "you idiot I tripped over you and ran fast to wish you a happy birthday!" Jen yelled in his face "oh... Uh thanks and do you mind getting off me?" He asked "oh... Heh yeah..." She said and got off Felix "wow Jen this is the first we've seen you in a month" Dark said, do you think I was lying when I said she only saw me and Kyle? She didn't even talk to Marzia! "Oh.. Yeah..." She said "well... then happy birthday Felix" I said trying to make the room not as awkward as it actually was "thanks Sean" Felix said, the rest of the day was extremely awkward "so jen your birthday is coming up, what are you gonna do?" Felix asked as he watched me, Dark and Mark play SSB (Super Smash Bros.) I heard Jen chuckle "nothing" she said, MArk paused the game "what?" He asked (I'm about to tell you how I feel about birthdays and it started this year) "it's only one of the three hundred sixty five days of the year no need to celebrate and besides... I'm happy not celebrating it and chilling with my friends and family especially because it's on Halloween" Jen explained "only one of the three hundred sixty five days of the year? Who are you? You used to love birthdays!" I exclaimed.

Jen's pov

"Used to... My thirteenth birthday is when this ringmaster crap happened" I explained.

~FLASHBACK~

It was my thirteenth birthday when this all started... "Toby! My stitches came undone!" I yelled running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, I slammed into someone and fell to the ground "come down jenna, I'll fix it" Toby said, he helped me up and he walked me to my bedroom and sat me on my bed "Toby... Why was I born on Halloween?" I asked "it's the way the cookie crumbles" he said, I nodded as he got a needle and thread out and sewed me up, "alright now head off to school" he said handing me my back pack.

I got to school and everyone was wearing their costume, I was a ringmaster this year, "hey Jen" Sean and Mark greeted me, Sean said that we could do a group costume so he was a clown and Mark was also a lion, Sean actually made it look cool, a big polka dotted tie and a white t-shirt with black, orange, red and yellow polka dots suspenders and black and green pants but Mark... it was so cute! Fluffy ears on a fluffy head band, a tan colored shirt, a fluffy tail which I made him and tan pants "you guys look awesome!" I said "happy birthday by the way, that's honestly the only reason I'm doing this" Mark said "shut up you love it" I teased "shut up" Mark said, "hey nerds" I heard an oh so familiar voice "what do you want Ashley?" I asked "I see we have a freak show" she said pushing Sean to the ground and then Mark "back off Ashley..." I said angrily, I was losing something and it felt weird, it was replaced by a dark thing... I think it was insanity replacing my sanity "you're too weak to fight me" Ashley laughed, that's it... I lost it "I'll show you weak!" I said, I was glowing crimson... I had cuffs on Ashley's wrists and ankles and she was against the wall "ladies and gentlemen you are about to witness the ringmaster and her knife throwing act!" I yelled, it looked like a full fledged circus, the audience and all "Cloverdale High School, Junior high and middle school, this is what happens when you mess... With the ring master" I said throwing a knife the cut Ashley's arm "owch! Hey!" She yelled "shut up" i said, with dark magic I sealed her lips shut "this is what happens..." I repeated, I felt a hand on my leg "Jen stop! Please..." I heard Sean say, I froze and dropped my knife, everything disappeared except my costume and Ashley dropped to the ground, her arm bloody from my knife, I poofed up some gauze and walked over to her "hold still" I said to her, she held her arm still while I wrapped the gauze around the wound "I'm sorry" I said "I'm sorry for pushing you" she said.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"And that's basically the long of it" I said "moral of the story... Mark makes a cute lion" I teased "shut up" he laughed, I smiled "but you were" I said "whatever" Mark said grumpily.

YAY CHAPTERS AND MARK AS A LION.... I just noticed my computer was on cap lock....

~PK <3