Chapter 9

I have to write it all over again...

Sean's Pov

We all went out for dinner after packing up and it was gonna be a tough night "so... Wanna play a video game?" Kyle asked "sure" I said, I ended up beating him and he wasn't upset... "Okay what wrong?" I asked "I can't believe it.... I moved here and now everyone is leaving... Promise to stay in touch?" He asked if me, I nodded "of course" I said, he smiled and we continued to play the game.

Jen's Pov

"Eleven long years and this is where we split" I said "hey we'll stay in touch" Marzia said "yeah, I know" I said "recap what happened this year" Marzia said "well I showed the guys my band skills and that's when sean said that we should all be in a band... And I said yes, I got in a big fight with my family and I got upset with Sean and the day I met kyle and saw you again, Anti and Pewds came along and made us their "puppets" and that's when ringmaster came back... A month later Kyle and I were dating and Anti ticked me off and ringmaster came and hurt him... We all got in a big fight and that day Sean was hit by a car... During the several months we would all visit him... And I missed him, we studied with him for three weeks and then the graduation ceremony which my parents luckily attended with my whole family... And now we're here talking about the year and now we're all moving away from each other... You and felix are going to Brighton in the UK and sean is staying here and mark is going to move to LA, California, Kyle and I are going to stay here where we love it, we couldn't ask for a better place to live" I said, Marzia smiled "I'm going to miss you" I said hugging her, she hugged me back "I'll miss you more" she said.

Mark's pov

I sat with dark on the couch "LA, huh" he said "yeah.... I'm going to miss everyone" I said "yeah but they'll stay in touch with you and I" Dark said "yeah..." I said.

Felix's pov

I looked around my empty room I shared with jack "you good Felix?" Jack asked touching my shoulder "yeah... I guess" I said "I know it's really hard to leave loved ones but hey! We're staying in touch at least, who knows you could start a YouTube channel and be famous" Jack said "well I know I will but I don't think I'll be famous" I said, Jack rolled his eyes and left my empty room.

Short chapter I know.....

~PK