Introduction- Chapter One

---Jades POV---

Waking up. I hate it. If I could ban being forced to wake up against my will to go to a learning asylum, I would. Like seriously, if you could hook that up let me now. For now I should get up. Ugh. I am not a morning person.

  "3, 2, 1!" I dashed out of bed and sprinted to bathroom trying to speed away from the cold air piercing my skin. I let myself fall onto the toilet seat, allowing me to catch my breath. I waited for it.

 "JAAADE!" This happens every morning. I run from the evil grip of the morning, escaping to the bathroom, while my Mom yells at me for 'Disturbing the peace of the morning'. Whatever. I got off my lazy ass and did my make up. I always feel so but better after I do my makeup. 1) I actually know a lot about it. 2) It makes me look fab. And 3) I'm good at it. After deciding to wear high waisted shorts and studded collar shirt. Tucking in the flowy fabric, I decided to head downstairs and run to the bus stop.

 Seeing that my friend, Nicole wasn’t there, I stood in the blob of teenagers, letting the cold, morning summer air prick my skin. After the bus actually came and we were all seated, I looked out the window to see a guy my age running after the bus. He was wearing a sweater vest... wait a sweater vest? Why, God why? I watched him for long enough so I spoke up.

 "Don! That kid wants on the bus!" After the always tired looking, old bus driver looking in his mirrors, the bus screeched to a stop.The guy climbed onto the bus slicking back his hair, looking for a seat. His glasses were fogged, his cheeks red from the cold air. Catching his breath, he went sit in front of the jock, assholes. I quickly looked at him shaking my head frantically, my eyes as wide as saucers. I knew they would pick on him. He looked at me confused but proceeded to sit in a different seat.

  Finally arriving I met up with my best friend Nicole. She has brown hair which she just died from having it blond for years. Her eyes were blue, which I have always been jealous of.  t was no secret she was beautiful. Next to her was her loyal boyfriend, Jameth. He was always looking at her with love in his eyes. I wanted a relationship like that. Oh well.

  "I have Bio now, Ugh" I groaned. Jameth chuckled at me

  "Good luck." He laughed. It was no secret that Mrs. Ralph hated me. I was failing after all. 10 boring minutes of class later and the door opened revealing a shy, timid guy. You could tell from the way he acted he wasn't very social. He was tall and muscular but hidden behind big rimmed glasses, and a sweater vest. Wait, was that the guy from my bus??

Hey guys! This isn't my best writing but hey, at least its started!   How about 2 more comments... oorrr 11 votes for the 2nd chapter??  I love this and have plans for it:)   AND IF YOU KNOW WHO NICOLE GRACE AND JAMETH ARE ILY. Like really if you know them I will give you a shout out or follow you.  Anyways,

Stay beautiful!xx